OT: How tall is Jeriann Ritter?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

How tall is Jeriann Ritter?

• 4-4'6

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • 4'7-5

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • 5-5'6

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Those kids are Tall!!!!

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • what are u talking about? she is taller then the buildings in tha background on the tv!!

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Ok so i have been wanting to do this for a while now, and have been spacing it off, but a little while back i saw her on the news and she was stanfing up next to some 4th or 5th graders..and all of them were shoulder high on her.. so the ? is..

(channel 13 weather)

Last edited:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
The big question is how wide is Matinka Slater now? She looks like she is ready to explode any day.

CloneForever

Apr 11, 2006
Ok so i have been wanting to do this for a while now, and have been spacing it off, but a little while back i saw her on the news and she was stanfing up next to some 4th or 5th graders..and all of them were shoulder high on her.. so the ? is..

(channel 13 weather)

Jeriann Ritter (Heitritter) is short as you have all surmized. She is about 4'10" tall. She is a graduate of Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn.

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
Saw her at a bar one time, she ain't 4'10" tall. I would say 4'5"-4'7".

redrocker

Sep 5, 2006
Ames - West-CY'd
I saw her at a bar in DSM (The Liar's Club) drinking a beer. That was wierd. And she is a Midget. I thought she was sitting down, but she was standing next to someone that was normal size.

• Funny
Reactions: Gunnerclone

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
The big question is how wide is Matinka Slater now? She looks like she is ready to explode any day.

The site ownership has requested fat jokes to take a hike. Short jokes are minimally okay. Now technically you did not use the f word aboput Matinka, but you hinted she might be as wide as a Mangino.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
The site ownership has requested fat jokes to take a hike. Short jokes are minimally okay. Now technically you did not use the f word aboput Matinka, but you hinted she might be as wide as a Mangino.

She is not fat... she is preggers...and that is goooood.

Check please!

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Ugh, Des Moines news services have such a hard time hiring good looking meteorologists. I'm honestly more attracted to Ed Wilson than any of the women. :baffled5wh:

Ch17 has some hotties on their newscast...They must hire the ones right out of school.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Ohh geez, I was hoping you would not do a search and find that thread...For the record, I did NOT say she was fat, I thought she looked pretty good...And now I will stop talking before I get myself in trouble.

Last edited:

cyfreddy

Oct 15, 2006
Ugh, Des Moines news services have such a hard time hiring good looking meteorologists. I'm honestly more attracted to Ed Wilson than any of the women. :baffled5wh:

You must be joking. Jeriann is very good looking, and so is Mitinka.

Cyfreddy

Wx4Cy

May 22, 2007
West Des Moines
I like Matinka, She has a great voice for a Saturday early and is a cyclone fan. Can't beat that.

Appreciate that VERY much. You'd be surprised how many people feel like they deserve to take shots at your appearance, clothes, you name it, just because your job puts you on tv. When the nice things are said, they mean a TON!!!

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
Appreciate that VERY much. You'd be surprised how many people feel like they deserve to take shots at your appearance, clothes, you name it, just because your job puts you on tv. When the nice things are said, they mean a TON!!!

OK, who said that? Was it Ms Wx4Cy?

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown

We always have nice things to say...

And since I am sure you read my previous comments, I thought you great while pregnant. Most news people shy away from it, but you were there everyday, and looked fantastic.

Glad you moved away from ch5 where no one ever got to see you.

BTW, Loving the hair!

--B

EDIT: Wow that may have just won a CF award for the least masculine thing ever said on CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.