Devondrick Nealy

timappelgate

Apr 9, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
So I was creeping on Facebook, so you'll probably make fun of me. But Devondrick posted "IOWA ST. THIS WEEKEND FEELING PRETTY GOOD ABOUT THIS..." and someone commented and asked him about Arkansas and he replied "they dont talk to me so the must not need me."

So take that for what you will. We haveeeeee a chance.

CONEClone

Dec 16, 2009
Ames
If I ever have a kid being recruited for college sports he will be deleting his facebook account :jimlad:

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
here is his latest. This is great.

SNOW SNOW SNOW......WOW.....LOVING AMES RIGHT NOW......GO CYCLONES!!!!!!

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
This would be fantastic. I think Arkansas was probably thinking about moving him to D. But they may actually not need him as they just picked up a committment switch and got Tevin Mitchell from NU. If htis works in our favor I would be ecstatic. Hope the hard work this staff has put in pays off.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Snow never gets old. It's the temp that gets old. Kids from Florida and Texas usually like the snow more than you relize. It's something they never get to see. I know back in the day Coaches used to take some of the kids Sleding on there visits and current players would go with them. How cool would it be if you have never seen snow. Came to Ames and they took you over to Boone to go sledding. You would have stories to tell everyone when you got home.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Snow never gets old. It's the temp that gets old. Kids from Florida and Texas usually like the snow more than you relize. It's something they never get to see. I know back in the day Coaches used to take some of the kids Sleding on there visits and current players would go with them. How cool would it be if you have never seen snow. Came to Ames and they took you over to Boone to go sledding. You would have stories to tell everyone when you got home.

Snow gets old when you have a home, and a home you're trying to sell, and you're trying to keep both driveways and sidewalks clear during a winter like the last one. Then is DOES get old:realmad:

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
This is the first I have heard on him lately. I think Michigan, at least for now, has cooled on him, but if something ends up happening with Dee Hart they would be back on him. We need to get him locked down. This would be huge to our recieving corps or even DB corps if that were the direction we decided to go. Same type of situation at Shontrelle, just a little different position and skillset.

timappelgate

Apr 9, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
photo.php

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
O.K snow does suck if you have a home like me and have to snow blow. You guys got me there. However, this kid would be a great player for Iowa State. We need guys like this.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
O.K snow does suck if you have a home like me and have to snow blow. You guys got me there. However, this kid would be a great player for Iowa State. We need guys like this.

I agree. I don't suppose we're going to have him doing any shoveling. I'd love to see some kids like this. Cherries on top of the recruiting class!

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
Remember that picture with all the recruits wearing jerseys? They all ended up commited, so I'm gonna take this as DeVondrick Nealy is commited to play football at IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY!

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Remember that picture with all the recruits wearing jerseys? They all ended up commited, so I'm gonna take this as DeVondrick Nealy is commited to play football at IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY!

Umm....yeah, I wasn't going to go there but it seems like evidence he may be at least very close.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Wow, great get if it comes through. This offense could always use playmakers, especially the receiving corp. It's pretty funny that the weather in central Iowa could actually HELP with some recruits.