Weekend deer hunt with Matt Perrault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cysocool

Jul 12, 2010
My longtime deer hunting group of all Iowa State supporters would like offer Matty P our last buck tag. I told the guys that we've been very critical of him and KXNO on cyclone fanatic, so we all agreed to let him be "one of the guys" for the last weekend of second season.

Along with the tag, the group has pitched in to outfit giggles in the latest hunting gear(below)! Matt you should be able to get real close in this gear, just remember not to giggle too much... :smile::jimlad:

LonoClone

Jun 25, 2008
Not even kinda funny.

You're right, it isn't. But what is funny is that it only took you 12 minutes to respond to a random thread about you on a message board. That's not just funny, that's hilarious... and more than a little bit pathetic.
I'm sure lots of important, big time, sports radio personalities take the time to personally respond to message board posts.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Not real funny. I'd love for Matt P. to get taken off the air-- I don't want to hunt him.

Tarbox

Jan 3, 2008
Boulder, CO
www.kccq.com
I was on the air in Omaha on Z92 one weekend filling in and Iowa State was playing Nebraska. I made a few good natured but salty comments about the game and had some fun at the expense of big red fans that I had seen earlier that day.

Iowa State got the doogans kicked out of them and I made a few more remarks. Nothing vile or out of line...(the FCC is always watching:) ).

More than one Nebraska fan called the hotline and threatened me with physical harm. I laughed it off and chalked it up to their hillbilly fanbase doing what they do best, namely suck some fat balls.

I felt fine about it because I knew that there weren't any fans of the team I rooted for who would stoop to that kind of depravity.

I guess I was wrong....bummers....

TheCaptain

Bookie
Jul 2, 2009
Iowa
You're right, it isn't. But what is funny is that it only took you 12 minutes to respond to a random thread about you on a message board. That's not just funny, that's hilarious... and more than a little bit pathetic.
I'm sure lots of important, big time, sports radio personalities take the time to personally respond to message board posts.

This.

He's just mad that he can't hang up on him.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site

Not so random when there are daily, sometimes multiple, threads about him.

IowaStateClones

Dec 7, 2009
The op says nothing about causing harm to Giggles he was just being nice in out fitting him with some camo that would get him in closer to the deer. Because I'm sure Giggles doesnt the safety from the trigger on a gun.

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
No, you seem to be forgetting that Matt said "Cut him off!!!" and then two seconds later Rob magically hung up on himself, in mid-sentence.
What's the big deal about this?! I don't know if Howe was cut off or not, but who cares? If a stupid Hawk fan came on my show and got personal, spouting off calling me names, acting like he was better than me, and acted like he ran the show I'd ring him too! It's obvious Howe wasn't going to stop.

acrozier22

Mar 17, 2006
Southeast Iowa
I'm sorry, but this isn't funny at all. More so, criticizing Matt's response is not very classy. C'mon guys, do we need to make jokes about killing sports talk radio personalities? Really? Are we that type of message board?

I can get on board with jokes and even some hard core criticism, but this is overboard.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
I wouldnt worry too much Matt, for some reason hunters have a hard time hitting bucks, they shot shot shot shot and shot somemore at them but have a hard time hitting them. If you were a doe or standing on the wrong side of the hill I would be worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron