LOI's In: Steele Jantz and Sam Tautolo

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
FYI - I just got word that Iowa State has received LOI's from Steele Jantz and Sam Tautolo.

Great news. Congrats to these two and hopefully several more. I don't know if Jantz will end up being QB next year or not but he should get a definite look. However, after having watched Sam Richardson's highlight reel that you posted today, thanks, I was very impressed. He looks to be the real deal and could start as a redshirt freshman. He stood in the pocket really well, I think Jantz really will need some work there, sensed pressure when needed, checked down to other recievers well, good arm, good reads, runs the option read pretty well, & has that stealthy speed that comes in handy.:cool: Richardson seems to have been very well coached. I'm sure there will be some good competition next year.

agardini

Nov 12, 2009
Just wondering, but when does Jevohn Miller sign? Since this early signing is for Juco's, does he just formally sign in Feb with everyone else but technically would be enrolled anyways?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Just wondering, but when does Jevohn Miller sign? Since this early signing is for Juco's, does he just formally sign in Feb with everyone else but technically would be enrolled anyways?

I believe Miller will sign in Feb but already be enrolled in Jan. I am not sure if his schollie can be counted toward last eyar though.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Guess that means either we missed out or passed on Taumoepeau? He was a December grad.