Perrault

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
How many people on here will be a giggels fan for the next couple days while he slams iowa?
I know i wil.:smile:

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
It should be fun. I've never thought Perrault had a pro-Iowa bias. I still think he has a particular hatred for ISU, but he loves to **** all over everybody. He's just an extremely negative person, at least on the air. He just loves blowing bad things out of porportion, and doesn't really care who it is.

He'll absolutely hammer Iowa today.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
It should be fun. I've never thought Perrault had a pro-Iowa bias. I still think he has a particular hatred for ISU, but he loves to **** all over everybody. He's just an extremely negative person, at least on the air. He just loves blowing bad things out of porportion, and doesn't really care who it is.

He'll absolutely hammer Iowa today.

He hammered them pretty well in the reaction show. Now he's all warmed up.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
He just jumps on anything that is going to get a reaction out of listeners. It's the nature of his business. It takes a spineless slimeball with a short memory to work in his line.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
That said above, enjoy the Iowa banter. They use to be the future national champions.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Is he going to change his personality? If not then I won't be a fan.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
He just jumps on anything that is going to get a reaction out of listeners. It's the nature of his business. It takes a spineless slimeball with a short memory to work in his line.
There's no preparation or journalism involved - just looking for knee jerk reactions.
I have trouble listening to Matt's voice and his inflection. He sounds like an over-eager teenager talking about touching his first boob every time he gets going on something like this.
And, he fails to realize he's no longer in the Creighton market and nobody gives a rat's *** about the Jays.

Reactions: Cyclonestate78

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
There's no preparation or journalism involved - just looking for knee jerk reactions.
I have trouble listening to Matt's voice and his inflection. He sounds like an over-eager teenager talking about touching his first boob every time he gets going on something like this.
And, he fails to realize he's no longer in the Creighton market and nobody gives a rat's *** about the Jays.

Exactly, I listened to him when first got on the air in Omaha and always had the perception he just opened the sports page about 5 minutes before going on air to get his topics for the day. You never got anything original or interesting from him, just mud slinging.

CardinalChuck

Jul 12, 2010
He is a tool. Cannot listen to him.

There isn't much to this story anyway. NCAA and Big Ten is ignoring it; it is all about Iowa trying to reassure parents of players that there is not a drug problem on the team

rdubbs

Feb 12, 2009
Central Iowa
Has anyone noticed that after he asks a question of a guest and gets an answer he always drops a "Hmmmmmm interesting" comment afterward?