Images from final football game

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
The Collin Franklin image is great..well done Wesley.

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
I put this gallery up at a new site:

Iowa State Football vs Missouri 2010 - Images by Wesley Winterink

I changed this link and have to relate the real problems I had with my website. It was hosted by a guy in Texas and on Thanksgiving weekend I started hearing that my site didn't work. It turned out that he didn't renew my domain name ( I had been thinking that it was this time of year that I usually got an invoice from him). So I lost my domain name and I can't reach the guy by any means, phone, email , fax, you name it. So, now I have to wait for a few more days for my original domain to become available again and I am also worried about my former hoster because he is a great guy and I'm wondering if something happened to him.
I wound up getting a new domain at godaddy and I will rebuild my site there and hopefully get my old name back in a couple weeks. By the way, a person over at Global Reach in the ISU research park helped me a lot because I am pretty stupid regarding this kind of stuff.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
FYI, I can't view from work...for whatever reason, our security software has this marked as follows:

The Websense category "Potentially Damaging Content" is filtered.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron