CRAZY Mizzou fan in section 20, row 34ish

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Did anyone on this board happen to witness the unbelievable Mizzou fan in section 20, row ~34 on Saturday night? Here is a summary of what I heard for 3 hours being yelled as loud as possible:

1. Mizzou get's a big 3rd down stop. Mizzou fan response: "**** YOU GABBERT, YOU ******* SUCK YOU *****!"

2. Mizzou completes a 12 yard run by the tailback. Mizzou fan response: "**** YOU GABBERT, YOU ******* SUCK YOU *****!"

3. Gabbert throws a perfect strike for a ~25 yard gain. Mizzou fan response: "**** YOU GABBERT, YOU ******* SUCK YOU *****!"

4. Alexander Robinson has an 8 yard carry. Mizzou fan response: "**** YOU YOST (assuming this is the O-Coordinator), YOU ******* SUCK YOU COST US TWO GAMES THIS YEAR!"

This went on the entire game, it was seriously the funniest/weirdest thing I've ever witnessed. If you were around, you know what I'm talking about.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
Did he move down to the 1st row at the end of the game? It was section 20.....

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Gabbert obviously stole his girlfriend.

sheep.jpg

:wideeyed:

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
I'm not sure, he was gone during halftime but came back as strong as ever in the middle of the third quarter. He was in his mid 40's and was also wearing a Mizzou hat.

Not the guy I am thinking of. There was a group of 4 Mizzou kids that were in the 1st row in either Section 20 or 18 and this one drunk kid kept yelling, "Mahhoooneeey" at the end of the game when it was obviously over. Just being a drunk idiot and making fun of Grant for missing some kicks. Wanted to go grab him and pull him over the wall, but I was good....

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Not the guy I am thinking of. There was a group of 4 Mizzou kids that were in the 1st row in either Section 20 or 18 and this one drunk kid kept yelling, "Mahhoooneeey" at the end of the game when it was obviously over. Just being a drunk idiot and making fun of Grant for missing some kicks. Wanted to go grab him and pull him over the wall, but I was good....

Wasn't that section 21?

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
How about in or around section cc endzone. Something kinda broke out from college aged missouri fans and ISU fans behind them, next thing I see was a somewhat hot chick get hit in the face w/ a water bottle (empty) and some little kids throwing popcorn at her haha. Then her beta b/f tried to fight the little kids hahaha. Anyone see this? Right after an entire row of ISU fans were kicked out.

cykitt

Sep 20, 2007
They weren't kicked out... the security officer took them down to stand on the field the rest of the game.

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
I was standing right by them. Him and his buddy left shortly after they started taking turns vomiting all over our row.

wright4cy

Jan 15, 2007
Boone
We had two 60 somethings harrassing people and drinking out of their flask whole game!She was yelling at her players and calling them names oh and gave their addresses too? He kept screaming Cheaters Iowa state your cheaters ....then they were making fun of stadium and our players and coaches ... they got into about ten yelling matches with cyclone fans!I really had always thought mizzou fans were pretty nice ? NOt these two idiots..

flander1649

Apr 20, 2006
Kansas City
Visit site
My guess is he had a Mizzou Starter jacket on as well...

There was a Mizzou fan in Sec 20 row 34-36 or so in seat 20 that was wearing a MU Starter jacket. I couldn't hear anything he said but I know he went up and told the cops that there was a overly drunk ISU fan in front of him and the kid got arrested.