NFL: Favre Says this will be his last season

Neckbeard

Dec 20, 2008
It's been a rocky ride this year. For the first time he has to wonder whether anyone will want him.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Meh - he's been saying that for the last 3 years.

That being said, I tend to believe him this time. By all appearances he didn't even want to come back this season and had to be talked into it. And he's been playing the walking wounded all season.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I'm waiting for the Brett Favre musical starring...Brett Favre. It will be called Drama Queen Warrior.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
I believe him. His body just cant take it anymore guys. I really do believe him this time. Hes done. With all these stuff going on about Jenn Sterger and all these injuries he has gotten. This will be it.

edr247

Aug 4, 2010
I'm actually believing a little bit more than I did in the past. He's been injured all season, he's playing under a coach he (and the others don't like), the shot at another dream season is all but gone, and he has the issues coming up with the whole sexting thing.

If he does come back and play, I'll be surprised if it's for the Vikings.

jtd9046

Dec 20, 2006
Chicago
Lost in that interview is Favre's answer to the Superbowl question.

His response tells me enough that the Vikings are done this year.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
This season must be going bad, he's already thinking about how much he hates training camp.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Seeing as how Jenn Sterger met with the NFL for three hours yesterday, I'd say Favre has more immediate things to worry about.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
Say what you want, be he has never commented on this topic this early in any season. It is clearly his last year. Dude is beaten up and still has 1/2 a season to go.

For the doubters, let's not forget he just threw for a career high 459 yards last Sunday….on a broken ankle…and his best receiver was still inactive . He had his BEST year statistically last year. The guy is a stud…even though he might have zipper control issues.

Put away our biases and take a moment to stop and honestly analyze what this guy has done the last couple years after GB decided he was done. We will probably never see a QB again in our lifetimes with this durablity.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
Seeing as how Jenn Sterger met with the NFL for three hours yesterday, I'd say Favre has more immediate things to worry about.

Considering that every time (given a sexy matchup/opponent) the Vikes with Favre are on national TV and they continue to set rating's marks, I don't think he is really that concerned the NFL is going to make him sit.

Last edited:

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Say what you want, be he has never commented on this topic this early in any season. It is clearly his last year. Dude is beaten up and still has 1/2 a season to go.

For the doubters, let's not forget he just threw for a career high 459 yards last Sunday….on a broken ankle…and his best receiver was still inactive . He had his BEST year statistically last year. The guy is a stud…even though he might have zipper control issues.

Put away our biases and take a moment to stop and honestly analyze what this guy has done the last couple years after GB decided he was done. We will probably never see a QB again in our lifetimes with this durablity.

Somebody's got a crush on Brett.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
The guy is a stud…even though he might have zipper control issues.

Is that what you call it? Married man with kids? I admit he's lucky he has a door-mat wife who says "her faith" will get her through this.
Heaven forbid that your sister would marry a cheating husband like Favre. Would you also counsel her to calm down, that the guy just has "zipper control issues?"

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron