Big week for Utah

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
They play TCU at home in Rice Eccles stadium (beautiful stadium btw)

#3 vs #5 in the BCS

there seems to still be an influx of Utah fans on this board... what does everyone think about the big game? Should decide which MWC team goes to the BCS

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Gameday went to ... Florida A&M vs someone a few years ago, and they usually go to like Yale vs Harvard style game each season

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
Granted my awareness of Utah is higher since we played them, but they aren't getting NEAR enough publicity or respect in the polls compared to Boise or TCU in my opinion.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Granted my awareness of Utah is higher since we played them, but they aren't getting NEAR enough publicity or respect in the polls compared to Boise or TCU in my opinion.
TCU has a better SOS than Utah, and every time Baylor wins, thats helping them more.

agardini

Nov 12, 2009
TCU has a better SOS than Utah, and every time Baylor wins, thats helping them more.

I think that Baylor is helping TCU a lot as they are ranked now. If TCU happens to win against Utah they have a very, very good chance at being in the title game.

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
I think that Baylor is helping TCU a lot as they are ranked now. If TCU happens to win against Utah they have a very, very good chance at being in the title game.

Well let's win out and then stomp Baylor in the Big 12 championship game just to help out Utah's strength of schedule.:rolleyes:

agardini

Nov 12, 2009
Well let's win out and then stomp Baylor in the Big 12 championship game just to help out Utah's strength of schedule.:rolleyes:

That would be awesome. I would want Utah to win over TCU this week, but I do not want Boise in the National Championship. And I think that TCU winning out would jump Boise and would go there instead. I hope the Utah fans do not hate me over this as the ones on this board are very nice.

JD720

Jan 3, 2009
That would be awesome. I would want Utah to win over TCU this week, but I do not want Boise in the National Championship. And I think that TCU winning out would jump Boise and would go there instead. I hope the Utah fans do not hate me over this as the ones on this board are very nice.

TCU has already jumped Boise. I think Utah will to if they win out.

bfross

Apr 10, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Vegas had TCU going off at 40:1 odds to win it all this summer. Nobody else was getting good enough odds for me to want to put any money down on them, so I put it on TCU. Still pulling for them to win it all as I get a big payout.