Rhoads tidbit in ESPN blog

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
CPR is getting ISU way more pub than I expected. I knew he would be a good fit but he is exceeding my expectations his first 2 years. But these are his expectations.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
CPR is getting ISU way more pub than I expected. I knew he would be a good fit but he is exceeding my expectations his first 2 years. But these are his expectations.
MO:
" but they ran into a motivated team that played its best and, without a flat performance against Texas, would still be very much in the thick of the national title picture

JRE1975

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 12, 2006
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Why does he say Nebraska is in control of their own destiny when ISU has the same control if they win out, I think we would win the north at 6-2. I sure wish we had played better in Kansas City!!

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Why does he say Nebraska is in control of their own destiny when ISU has the same control if they win out, I think we would win the north at 6-2. I sure wish we had played better in Kansas City!!

I think techically Neb, ISU, Baylor, OU, OSU and A&M all control thier own destiny.
Neb and OU will probably be favored in their remaining games.

sodakjoe

Sep 15, 2006
Ames via Sioux Falls, SD

Nebraska would have to lose in a game they are favored in, whereas ISU will have to beat two opponents as underdogs. We're not the story until we beat Nebby next week. Then you'll see some talk.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
CPR has not won 3 games in a row yet. In fact, his W/L is incredibly "trendy"

W
L
W
W
L
L
W
W
L