...any TV for Nebraska game???

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Oct 14, 2007
Ames
I'm often mystified on how someone can find their way to this website and figure out how to register a screen name and start a new thread but they can't figure out how to find any other information on the internet.

Reactions: LeSchmick

Cyfan4good

Jul 7, 2009
Ankeny
I'm often mystified on how someone can find their way to this website and figure out how to register a screen name and start a new thread but they can't figure out how to find any other information on the internet.

Yeah, you'd of thought Al Gore would have printed a manual or something.

HerkyKiller

Aug 14, 2010
Ames
I hate Al Gore as much as the next guy, but this whole "invented the internet" thing is taken way out of context.

Neckbeard

Dec 20, 2008
Serious question: I live out of state and not in the viewing area. I remember reading that the game will NOT be in the reverse window on ESPN. Do I have any options to get the game at home outside of ordering Game Plan? Can you PPV a single game? Thanks!

Last edited:

Im4State

Oct 16, 2009
Urbandale
So the NU vs. Penn State game would be the only one that could fight for coverage in our ABC slot.

Hoping that all of Iowa can see ISU vs. Nebby. I'm at my in-laws near the quad cities this weekend and will be ticked if we're not on.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
First thought that popped into my mind as well.

Neckbeard

Dec 20, 2008
Serious question: I live out of state and not in the viewing area. I remember reading that the game will NOT be in the reverse window on ESPN. Do I have any options to get the game at home outside of ordering Game Plan? Can you PPV a single game? Thanks!

Hate to quote my own post but do any out of state fans know what our options are for Saturday? I want to have people over rather than going to the bar.

I didn't mean to bump the thread so the OP could get hammered on more.

garn91

Jun 1, 2006
Ankeny
ESPN3.com (if your ISP offers it), or you can order GamePlan for one Saturday (normally $20 or $25) will be your only options if you live outside of the Big 12 footprint, which I expect will be the only part of the country that will have Saturday's game on ABC.

Coverage maps will be out sometime Wednesday.