One More Win.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
One. More. Win. That is all we need were going bowling again. How bad of a choke would it be to lose the rest of our games?

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
With one more win we "could" be going bowling.

Debbie Downer!! :twitcy:

It wouldn't be a HUGE choke job if we lose all 3 remaining games... but I think the odds of us not winning at least one are fairly small. We'll have a shot at every team, CU being the most winnable.

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
we will go to a bowl with 6 wins, but I get what you mean.
I think that CU game is really huge. If we dont beat CU then I think we could be playing Mizzou for a bowl.
Remember 2 of those games are going to be against Top 15 teams. (at home)
Our most winnable game is on the Road.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I think that CU game is really huge. If we dont beat CU then I think we could be playing Mizzou for a bowl.

Against a team we have struggled against at their place. I think we will compete in that game and come away with a rare win in Boulder.

cyfan15

Oct 23, 2006
We will likely be underdogs in all three games, heavy underdogs in two of them. Don't really know if you can call that a choke job. I think we'll get it done though.

bowlfan912

Feb 15, 2010
Ames,IA

mizzou wont be in the top 15 for long if they continue to play the way they are in this game

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
One. More. Win. That is all we need were going bowling again. How bad of a choke would it be to lose the rest of our games?

I hope the win comes next week against the most annoying team/fan base in sports history.

Hope they continue beating up on Missouri so they come into Ames cocky.

jgfeilmeier

Oct 19, 2009
IV'E POSTED THIS ON THW HOME PAGE AND I'M GOING TO POST IT HER TOO. ITHINK WE SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME ON GETTING READY FOR THE BUFFS THAN THE HUSKERS.THEY HAVE MORE TO GAIN THAN WE DO AND THEY WILL NOT LET WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR HAPPEN AGAIN THIS YEAR. SO WHAT I THINK SPEND 4 DAYS ON THE HUKERS[WE HAVE NO HOPE] AND SPEND 10 DAYS ON THE BUFFS [A VERY WINNABLE GAME] AND PUT US AT 6 WINS AND WE WIL BE BOWLING.JUST MY THOUGHT.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
IV'E POSTED THIS ON THW HOME PAGE AND I'M GOING TO POST IT HER TOO. ITHINK WE SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME ON GETTING READY FOR THE BUFFS THAN THE HUSKERS.THEY HAVE MORE TO GAIN THAN WE DO AND THEY WILL NOT LET WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR HAPPEN AGAIN THIS YEAR. SO WHAT I THINK SPEND 4 DAYS ON THE HUKERS[WE HAVE NO HOPE] AND SPEND 10 DAYS ON THE BUFFS [A VERY WINNABLE GAME] AND PUT US AT 6 WINS AND WE WIL BE BOWLING.JUST MY THOUGHT.

See bolded:

Our win at Texas does not agree with this short-sighted statement.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

My opinion is that some of our fans need to set higher goals.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009

Um.....no thanks.