I know Iowa is a much better team but...

CyED

Sep 16, 2010
Grimes, IA
at least for this week we can say we've beaten a higher ranked team than them, and on the road. (Penn St was 22 at the time, TX #19) Suck it Iowa :yes:

nileo

Apr 29, 2010
Grimes
Stupid post.

I'd rather be ranked #18 or whatever they are ranked now than to brag we beat a higher ranked team. We also got smoked by OU and Utah and Iowa. They have lost 2 games by a combined 8 points.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
at least for this week we can say we've beaten a higher ranked team than them, and on the road. (Penn St was 22 at the time, TX #19) Suck it Iowa :yes:

I'm to lazy to do a face palm but you get one.

Some people need to get over their obsession with comparing everything back to EIU.

CykoAGR

Dec 16, 2008
Waukee, IA
I'm pretty sure if you mention this to them they will just say 35-7 and tell you to suck it. I know I would if I were a Hawk fan.

People like you make the "logical" ISU fans look stupid

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Rogue52 said:
This isn't the time for **** measuring...

Is there ever a good time for this activity? No offense but that sounds a little gay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: weR138

nileo

Apr 29, 2010
Grimes
Maybe we can get shirts made that say something to the effect of us beating a higher ranked team? No seriously, I like it. :skeptical:

CyED

Sep 16, 2010
Grimes, IA
Wow, I'm not stupid enough to try and rub something like that into a Hawk fans face. Bad attempt at humor I guess, thought it was interesting stat that came to mind after a Hawk fan was bashing us...

Last edited:

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
After the Hawks beat us 35-7, I don't think we have the right to say these things to the Hawks. I remember couple of years ago when we creamed them in Ames, they ended up with winning record (IIRC) and some stupid hawk fans said that we were a high school team. The answer: "Your team got creamed by a high school team !"

They beat us, move on. IMHO how the Hawks built the players and program should be our blueprint in building the program (except how their players take Law 101)

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
This is stupid. THey kicked the **** out of us. Nice work on holding onto the little brother persona. No wonder they think the way they do. Half of our fanbase uses half there week to come up with a way they can be better than Iowa.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
I can garantee one of ther hawkeye moles has already posted this on their boards. I don't even bother to celebrate their losses.

ISU has a chance to put a pretty good defense out there vs the Hawks next fall. I'd rather focus on that.

edr247

Aug 4, 2010
Congratulations. We'll be sure to note that fact on the Cy-Hawk trophy. Right next to the 35-7 score.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Congratulations. We'll be sure to note that fact on the Cy-Hawk trophy. Right next to the 35-7 score.

Apparently the 13 subsequent Cyclone fans telling the OP that he was an idiot wasn't enough - Hawk fan had to go into d-bag mode and pipe in.

Bravo.

applause_smiley2_138.gif

Reactions: SenorCy and Cyrocks

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Maybe we can get shirts made that say something to the effect of us beating a higher ranked team? No seriously, I like it. :skeptical:

I would however endorse a shirt that claims ISU is at least the 3rd or 4th place winner in the Texas State championship competition this year.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009

I'm thinking some rich U of I alumni pays people like CyED to post stupid things like this to make ISU's fan base look idiotic.

And yes, I do wear tinfoil hats sometimes to stop the aliens from reading my mind. Big whoop. Want to fight about it?

:jimlad:

Apparently the 13 subsequent Cyclone fans telling the OP that he was an idiot wasn't enough - Hawk fan had to go into d-bag mode and pipe in.

Bravo.

applause_smiley2_138.gif

If I could give you a million reps for your response to edr247, jdoggivjc, I would. Simply excellent response.