Is it uncouth to "pass gas" in public?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
I know... another thread that really stinks!
Butt, I was in a McDonald's earlier today, and this little boy about 9 or 10 (wearing a EIU sweatshirt of course) was having a tooting contest with his friend! I mean, these kids could fart on command! Do you or your kids act like this?
For me I guess it all depends on what I eat. (and I can hold it in) It can even be quiet in church, and somebody still thinks its funny to let off a "nose hair-burning *** bomb"! When is it ok to "float an air-biscuit"? i just don't know of a nicer way to put it.

Baaad toot link

Last edited by a moderator:

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Butt, I was in a McDonald's earlier today, and this little boy about 9 or 10 (wearing a EIU sweatshirt of course) was having a tooting contest with his friend! I mean, these kids could fart on command! Do you or your kids act like this?
For me I guess it all depends on what I eat. (and I can hold it in) It can even be quiet in church, and somebody still thinks its funny to let off a "nose hair-burning *** bomb"! When is it ok to "float an air-biscuit"? i just don't know of a nicer way to put it.

Baaad toot link

The correct answer is whenever you can pull it off without getting blamed.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Consider some people's are like weaponized nerve gas, yes. That said, I secretly chuckle when I really leave a mean crop dusting in the office.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
As a teacher one of my favorite activities is to walk around while the kids are working or testing and drop sbd's. Then just sit back and watch them blame each other for a full class period! They never thinks it's the teacher!

Reactions: Psyclone Brian

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
As a teacher one of my favorite activities is to walk around while the kids are working or testing and drop sbd's. Then just sit back and watch them blame each other for a full class period! They never thinks it's the teacher!

I believe this is referred to as "crop dusting."

Minnyclone

Aug 22, 2009
Fort Dodge, IA

Baaad toot link

Butt = Freudian Slip