Fastfood/Sit-down Restaurants

Oct 17, 2010
What is everyones favorite fast-food and sit down restaurants?

Mine is Burger King/ Subway, and Texas Road House and Granite City!

I would like to know your opinions.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I've learned that fast food doesn't appeal to me much anymore. (blame weightwatchers) :wink:

BUT my favorite fast food is Steak & Shake, Jimmy John's, Subway breakfast,

Sit down resturants....Olive Garden, Outback, Red Lobster, El Azteca, Hickory Park, Ruby Tuesday, Carlos O Kellys......

CUIClone

Nov 11, 2009
Fast: B-Bops

Sit Down: Granite City, but definitely not for the food...P.F.Changs for the food.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007

Sit Down: Granite City, but definitely not for the food...P.F.Changs for the food.

I am shocked that you said B-Bops! You still eating 2 burgers before every game? Those were the good ole days

CUIClone

Nov 11, 2009
I am shocked that you said B-Bops! You still eating 2 burgers before every game? Those were the good ole days

It was the key to victory. I wish I didn't know how bad B-bops was for me, because I would be able to eat it still. Don't make it there much anymore.

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
Jimmy Johns, Culvers, Long John Silvers. Does anyone else ask for extra crispies at LJS? I eat them with a spoon.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
It was the key to victory. I wish I didn't know how bad B-bops was for me, because I would be able to eat it still. Don't make it there much anymore.

It's been well over a year since I have had it. So good though. 2 burgers and fries before every basketball was definitely the key to victory.

Gullie

Jul 24, 2010
Mason City
What is everyones favorite fast-food and sit down restaurants?

Mine is Burger King/ Subway, and Texas Road House and Granite City!

I would like to know your opinions.

My favorite place in Ames for sit down restaurant is Pazzesco's on west Lincolnway.
It has the best steaks and italian food around.

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines
Jimmy Johns, Culvers, Long John Silvers. Does anyone else ask for extra crispies at LJS? I eat them with a spoon.

You are literally the first person I've ever heard say they like Long John Silvers, let alone that's its one of your favorite fast food places. No offense or anything, I've just never met anyone who likes to eat there given other options.

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
ljs is good for 1 time a year. and after that 1 time, i'm left wondering why in the hell i just did that.

CyED

Sep 16, 2010
Grimes, IA

Granite City is probably my favorite cause of Mug Club and half price flatbreads after 9. I like most of the food though.
Wife and I also like Cosi Cucina for some good Italian

On a side note, if anyone is ever in Williamsburg check out Meyer's Grill. It's in a guys garage, byob, but he used to be a road chef. I think someone told me for REO Speedwagon. Steaks are best ever and dirt cheap. You can feed 4 people for $50. Make a reservation.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Tastee In and Out in the Siouxer (love Taco John's too)

Tasty Tacos in DSM

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Tastee In and Out in the Siouxer (love Taco John's too)

Tasty Tacos in DSM

The wife an I tried Tasty Tacos for the first time ever a couple weekends ago. Both of us came away very impressed.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron