10-27 CF Mailbag: POST QUESTIONS HERE

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HerkyKiller

Aug 14, 2010
Ames
Alot of people are saying that Rhoads might take a different job in the near future. Namely a job from Pitt. What do you think?

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Bigger hit: Lattimer on Gilbert to essentially clinch the win over Texas --or-- Cy on sideline reporter Jim Knox?

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
Alot of people are saying that Rhoads might take a different job in the near future. Namely a job from Pitt. What do you think?
I have to strongly second this question... It's almost habitual for a coach with any success here to go somewhere else. I have to believe CPR wants to be the Tom Osborne of ISU. Any more insight would be appreciated. Thanx!

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Is there some sort of medication that could be applied to the majority of members of this board? It seems like this board has either extreme highs, or the lowest of lows, no in between. Cant we just be positive all the time? Constructive criticism, not craziness?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
There's two trains leaving Ames. One is going to Austin, TX at 60 mph and leaves at noon. The other is traveling to Lincoln, NE at 45 mph and leaves at 1:15. How far will each train get before Paul Rhoads picks them up and smashes them Godzilla-style?

clonomaniac

Apr 12, 2006
St Louis, MO
This is my first (ever) question to you: 4th Qtr, Texas just scored 2 TD in a row, only down by 1 TD and we don't convert on 3rd down and I. Now Texas offense takes over with 1 min remaining. Let's say you are betting on this game. Do you bet on Texas to tie or potentially win? If not, why not? If yes, well we all know why... After all, we are Cyclone fans! (we have seen a 20-0 lead over a #17 KU team diminish in the second half in a hurry and AT HOME).

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Did we really just go to Austin and beat Texas? I was there but I still think I might be dreaming. Can you verify this for me. Thanks

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
What is Rhoads doing in practice this week to make sure we beat KU decisively? ISU must have an impact game and not be hungover from UT.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Bigger hit: Lattimer on Gilbert to essentially clinch the win over Texas --or-- Cy on sideline reporter Jim Knox?

aaaaand if we told you it was a girl who laid that hit on Jim Knox, would you believe it?

In all seriousness, who is the last person on the offense you'd want to have to try to tackle, and who is the last person on the defense you want trying to tackle you?

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
If we need one yard for a big first down (especially to clinch a game), why do we run AA out of the shotgun rather than putting him under center and having him fall forward?

Tom Herman called a great game but I just don't understand that logic when we need one yard.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeronimusClone
Status
Not open for further replies.