Mafia LX: Addams vs Munsters Sign Up Thread

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Every family has their issues.....some just take things to that extra creepy level....

You'd think that these two families would get along, but Eddie and Pugsley just rubbed each other the wrong way.

Innocents:
Gomez: He is a savvy business man as well as an excellent fencer. He also loves taking risks. Due to his wisdom he will protect one person each night. He is not able to protect the same person two nights in a row.

Fester: Some think he's insane, some think he's just not bright, but the truth is he thinks things over and investigates everything. Every night he will look into one person.

The Addams Family: Them and the rest of the family get to vote each day trying to rid their town of the Munsters .

Mafia:
Grandpa Munster: He drives the family. Sure, most of his ideas or bad, and eggs Eddie on, but he wants whats best for his family. He sees the Addams as a threat and will try to recruit one of them (only once). Don't forget he's a vampire too! So he will need to feed. He get's one insta kill.

The Munster Family: The rest of the family will speak together and decide one person to kill each night.

Zombie: This is the first dead player. This person will have to infect one person and they will get a disease....they will have to post something scary (remember family site) every day.

Rules: will be posted in the game thread.

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Every family has their issues.....some just take things to that extra creepy level....

You'd think that these two families would get along, but Eddie and Pugsley just rubbed each other the wrong way.

Innocents:
Gomez: He is a savvy business man as well as an excellent fencer. He also loves taking risks. Due to his wisdom he will protect one person each night. He is not able to protect the same person two nights in a row.

Fester: Some think he's insane, some think he's just not bright, but the truth is he thinks things over and investigates everything. Every night he will look into one person.

The Addams Family: Them and the rest of the family get to vote each day trying to rid their town of the Munsters .

Mafia:
Grandpa Munster: He drives the family. Sure, most of his ideas or bad, and eggs Eddie on, but he wants whats best for his family. He sees the Addams as a threat and will try to recruit one of them (only once). Don't forget he's a vampire too! So he will need to feed. He get's one insta kill.

The Munster Family: The rest of the family will speak together and decide one person to kill each night.

Zombie: This is the first dead player. This person will have to infect one person and they will get a disease....they will have to post something scary (remember family site) every day.

Rules: will be posted in the game thread.

I'm in!

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
IN
I vote Tiggers
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kogpsIu7tb4&feature=related]YouTube - your a fat loser and you have body odor[/ame]

Just thought I'd change it up a little for you from fancy-pants...I've got one more game in me before bball starts I think :yes:

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I'm in. (If revkah allows it after I killed her last game)
yes

I dont know how to play, but I'm in.
I'm in if someone is willing to explain the finer details to a noob.
Search the gaming forum for Mafia. You can get the jist of it.

General rules:

Everyone votes by: I vote for/to/eliminate XXX There is a "day" time that is posted and votes are counted until the day is done. You can unvote someone too. The person with the most votes dies. Talking in the thread should help reveal info about others and you might be able to catch their lies...

Innocents will only know their specific role and cannot PM each other. The mafia can. You cannot post PMs from the Mayor (me) or anyone else for that matter. If the detective would like to post his findings, that at his discrestion.

DO NOT EDIT POSTS.

At night the mafia send me a pm and that person dies each night.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Current Players:

1. Jsmith86
  2. CyCrazy
  3. CrazyGreg
  4. Tigerhoops31
  5. FDCY83
  6. rworkman83
  7. baylorballa
  8. michalrr1