Women's Hoops: Sophomores to carry the load

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Looking forward to seeing what a healthy Prins can do for an entire season.

Speaking of health, perhaps I should skip Hilton this year to help keep the Sisters healthy. Last year at the Cyclone Challenge Prins was out sick and the year before at the Cyclone Challenge Aus was out (concussion if I remember correctly) so for the sake of the girls I think I should skip this year's Cyclone Challenge since I'm apparently bad luck. :sad:

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
remember anna prins shut down the testosterone freak with the deep bass voice from baylor last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EHdakota

Jun 16, 2008
Sioux Falls
remember anna prins shut down the testosterone freak with the deep bass voice from baylor last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think someone should read Dr Seuss's book "The sneetches". This is very rude. What has Britney done to you to make you hate her so much??

Kitkat

Apr 10, 2009
In the first week wrap up interview, Fennelly noted that the posts have been missing practices. Does anyone know if this is injury, illness, or scheduling?

Cyclones Wrap Up First Week of Practice - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

I have a friend who attends many practice sessions, and he told me Friday that Anna has been suffering from a cold; guess it is bad enough to force her to sit down. That is all I know.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
The press conference was good for everyone who for some bizarre reason think the WBB is going to struggle because of this, that, or the other (yes I'm talking to you). This is my favorite quote:

“My goal for them, or I would hope there goal for themselves is that their best year is not their freshman year at Iowa State. That shouldn’t be the highlight of their career.”