Willis McGahee - I also have Ray Rice so this is a total FUBAR situation

Dez. Thank me later

ISUser

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 28, 2009
Topeka, KS
I would also go with Dez Bryant.

I wouldn't go with Knox because Cutler is out this week, so he'll have Collins throwing to him. Carolina can get beat deep, but you never have any idea who the Bears are going to throw to on any given day.

As for McGahee, if you have Ray Rice it should be a no-brainer. Start Rice and leave McGahee on the bench.

Bryant doesn't exactly have a favorable matchup in a good Tennessee defense, but I still think he'd be your best option.

Last edited:

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Dez Bryant - easy play

Agreed Dez.

Here is a tougher one for you all. PPR league. RB and WR help.

WR, I have Jenning in and Ward on a bye, so have to play 2 of the following 3

Just got Moss in a trade, but 4 days to learn the offense and against Reeves.
Amendola - has been solid so far this year in PPR. He is probably 1 of the 2
Mike Williams (TB) - Cinci is solid against the pass so far this year

RB - MJD is starting but after that it gets hairy, have to start 2

McCoy - not sure if he'll even play
Bell - picked him up just in case McCoy is out, but then McCoy may play
Tolbert - Solid last week, but Mathews should keep getting more and more touches
Hightower - Wells getting more and more touches

Which two recievers and which RB do you play. I've got my mind pretty much made up, but lets see if someone changes my mind.

CycloneGB

Jul 20, 2010
Go with Moss and Amendola for your WRs

Then wait and see what they come up with for McCoy. If he plays you have to go with him otherwise I think you go with Bell.. Either of them will be getting the majority of the carries and your other options are in a 50-50 split at best

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
Here's what Rotoworld has to say about McCoy/Bell:

Coach Andy Reid anticipates that LeSean McCoy (rib) will play a "full game" after the feature back's successful return to practice Friday.

McCoy is listed as questionable but practiced without restrictions, confirming he's on track to start. "I played the whole half injured (against the Redskins), so I’m definitely confident," McCoy said. "There’s gonna be a little pain, but that comes with the territory." Reid said McCoy felt "pretty good" during Friday's workout, and it looks like he'll receive close to his full complement of snaps at San Francisco. Pencil him in as an RB2. Mike Bell, not a fantasy factor this week, will head back to his short-yardage role.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Bumping this up as I need some advice. In 1 league I can go Brady at QB against Baltimore or Orton vs Jets? Two good QB's going against good defenses.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Orton, they have no run game this week.

That's how I was leaning. Brady has been good but not great. I'm a Denver fan so I know what numbers Orton can put up. It's in Denver and Revis might not play. I asked because all the fantasy experts are saying Brady. My QB decision may be the difference in my winning or losing.

cjb1978

Apr 9, 2010
Des Moines, IA
That's how I was leaning. Brady has been good but not great. I'm a Denver fan so I know what numbers Orton can put up. It's in Denver and Revis might not play. I asked because all the fantasy experts are saying Brady. My QB decision may be the difference in my winning or losing.

I use this site to help me out with problems like what you are having, they take the stats from the three major sources and present the data to you for review:

Fantasy Football Power Projector : Fantasy News

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz
Aug 14, 2009
Between those two I say Orton. You never know what Romo will show up and last time he was in the Dome in wasn't pretty.
Romo no doubt, Minny's secondary is in shambles and Dallas won't be able to run the ball against that Dline. While Minny is going to put up points, Dallas will have to keep up. Sanchez over Flacco, as Balt will rely more on the run, and Sanchez gets Holmes back to go with Edwards, Cotchery, and Keller. Don't forget though, Denver still has Champ Bailey, although it won't be enough. Orton over Brady too, as you don't know what Brady is going to look like without Moss.