NFL: Jaguar Pistol Whipped

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
This story is ridiculous. How crazy is this chick that she's 19 and has a laser sighted gun which she was obviously ready to use?

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
What was a 30 year old guy doing with a 19 year old cheerleader?

Also, why did she have a gun?

Sounds like a messed up love triangle if you ask me...

EddieISU

Aug 16, 2008
Waukee "The Key", iowa
When will major television networks learn that its not the game we love so much, but the scumballs that make up the majority of these teams??......I want "The Real World- NFL version. Ratings will have never seen hit such marks.

cyeah

May 23, 2006
Houston, TX
What type of chicken **** is this guy? The chicka fights off the exBF, goes downstairs gets a gun and starts throwing lead. The "tough" football player wedges a chair under the doorknob and jumps out a second story window and runs off while she is still fighting the intruder off.

And they say chivalry is dead...

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
What type of chicken **** is this guy? The chicka fights off the exBF, goes downstairs gets a gun and starts throwing lead. The "tough" football player wedges a chair under the doorknob and jumps out a second story window and runs off while she is still fighting the intruder off.

He was probably just trying to smash it not wife her. I'm not risking my life for some crazy bootycall chick. He did the smart thing and got out of there, this wasn't his battle. Also, I'm 100% convinced any chick this crazy is probably amazing in bed.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames

**** that noise, I'm not getting shot over some 19 year old strange.

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
pistolwhip.jpg

vortex

Jan 30, 2010
What was a 30 year old guy doing with a 19 year old cheerleader?

Also, why did she have a gun?

Sounds like a messed up love triangle if you ask me...
I would guess she had a gun because she has a psycho ex boyfriend.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA

**** her. If she's not smart enough to disregard gun-wielding psychos as good **** to have, then she can die on her own.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron