More Fantasy Football Advice

cyclonemaniac7

Apr 11, 2006
I'm looking for one more piece of fantasy football advice. I have too many decent RBs and want to trade one. I have Foster, Peterson, P. Thomas, and Bradshaw. I'm thinking about trading Bradshaw for Jennings straight up. Jennings hasn't been great this year having only 10 receptions, and Bradshaw is now the #1 guy for the Giants. The Packers are a pass-first team, but Rodgers spreads the ball around. Am I getting a good deal if I need a WR, or do you think Jennings won't be the #1 guy in Green Bay? In my league, you start 2 WRs, 2 RBs, and one flex WR/RB. Another possibility would be to give up Thomas and Wallace for Jennings. Thanks for any help.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I do not think Jennings can be called a #1 guy on a team like the Packers. They evben have a great tight end to go with threee class receivers and their running back. It is like New orleans.

Look at how many target throws the Packer receivers have received and the depth chart on cbssports fantasy football.

There are many wide receivers out there. You may be able to find a better one without trading. The running backs list is sad. I would demand more trade value for your running back.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
D. Jackson, W. Welker, H. Ward, and M. Wallace.

So far this season, Jennings would be a step down from Jackson, Welker, and Wallace. Since you only start 2 or 3 WR, I wouldn't make that trade at all. You're honestly pretty stacked right now...what about your QB?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
keep them. its early. injuries and bye weeks can stretch you thin. wait until someone is desparate for a RB and you'll get a money player out of it. Unless your WR are TERRIBLE, keep them.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Ya I drafted Jennings this year, and hated the pick as I did it, but he was the best available. I'd say he's not much of an upgrade over the recievers you got now. Wait till Rothlisburger(sp?) comes back that will give a boost to Wallace and Ward who aren't to shabby right now....You can never have to many quality RB's 1 or 2 of them can get hurt in any given week and byes....I'd stay put with who you have.

cyclonemaniac7

Apr 11, 2006
I appreciate the advice. I just hate seeing Thomas or Bradshaw sitting there on the bench. I also have Tomlinson who I could start this week as well. I would like to get Boldin or White, but I would have to give up Foster or Peterson. The guy won't even take Bradshaw and Welker.

cy616

Dec 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
I appreciate the advice. I just hate seeing Thomas or Bradshaw sitting there on the bench. I also have Tomlinson who I could start this week as well. I would like to get Boldin or White, but I would have to give up Foster or Peterson. The guy won't even take Bradshaw and Welker.

Geez, is this like a three team league?

ISUCLONES15

Mar 24, 2006
Altoona
Not to jack the OP's thread, but I need some fantasy football advise too. My league starts 2 QB's. I've got Aaron Rodgers starting in one spot but my other spot is between Carson Palmer & Mark Sanchez. Palmer had a good week 1 but his past 2 weeks have been ugly. Cinci plays @ Cleveland this weekend. Sanchez has had a solid 2 weeks but the Jets are playing the Bills who have a decent secondary but a bad rush defense. And we all know the Jets are a run first team. So, who do I go with?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Not to jack the OP's thread, but I need some fantasy football advise too. My league starts 2 QB's. I've got Aaron Rodgers starting in one spot but my other spot is between Carson Palmer & Mark Sanchez. Palmer had a good week 1 but his past 2 weeks have been ugly. Cinci plays @ Cleveland this weekend. Sanchez has had a solid 2 weeks but the Jets are playing the Bills who have a decent secondary but a bad rush defense. And we all know the Jets are a run first team. So, who do I go with?

Sanchez. Both are playing crap teams this weekend and Sanchez has been much better, so far this season, as a Fantasy QB.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas

I picked up Sanchez this past weekend and hope he turns out to be as good as I think he'll be. I held off on QBs this year trying to hoard all the WRs and RBs I could get my hands on. I ended up with Favre in the late rounds and obviously that ones not working out too well.

Put Roethlisberger on my bench as a backup as well...not sure how that one will work out.

cyclonemaniac7

Apr 11, 2006

I would have to lean towards Palmer, but both will be pretty equal. I think the Jets will run the ball 70% of the time this week.