Contador Tests Positive during TdF

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Irresponsible

Jul 3, 2008
Seattle, WA
The sample measured amounts in picograms. Hardly the levels of a hardcore user. (At least that's what the article implied. Not like I'd know such things...).

CyPride

Oct 12, 2008
The sample measured amounts in picograms. Hardly the levels of a hardcore user. (At least that's what the article implied. Not like I'd know such things...).

and you don't know if it was masked or washed from his system, systematically, either. I found an interesting article on clen - here is a snipet from it, including the link:

(also - something that helped endurance athletes accidentally wound up in his food? hard to believe.)

Clenbuterol Side Effects

"Clenbuterol is a popular - but banned - drug used by athletes in body-building, power-related, and even endurance sports. The chemical is attractive to athletes because it appears to have an anabolic effect on human muscles, and it may also increase fat metabolism. However, the actual effects of long-term clenbuterol intake on performance, muscle power, and overall health have been unclear.
For more high quality information on Sports Supplements, subscribe to Peak Performance here and receive a bundle of free reports.

[MAM] To determine some of clenbuterol's actions, scientists at the University of Melbourne in Australia recently gave clenbuterol to laboratory rats at dosages of 2 milligrams per kilogram of body weight per day. Some of the rats followed a completely sedentary lifestyle, while others sprinted on treadmills or engaged in endurance swim training. Clenbuterol did have a couple of potentially positive effects: Sedentary rats which ingested clenbuterol had larger muscles than clenbuterol-free, sedentary rodents, and clenbuterol users also transformed leg-muscle cells from slow-twitch to fast-twitch fibres, a surprising change which would tend to increase anaerobic energy production and magnify muscle power during short, intense exertions."