I Apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
As some of you know(if you were in this thread: http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/football/101219-aa-against-northern-iowa.html ) i was banned for half a week. I would just like to apologize to Mr Janny, CYCRAZY and all of Cyclonefanatic for acting like a 10 year old. And i want to thank Cyclonedave25 for welcoming me back today. Once again i am truely sorry and wont happen again...unless one of you **** me off again. JUST KIDDING! :laugh: :laugh:...but serously sorry.

Signed,
Clones21

AmesCloneFan

Aug 17, 2008
Ames
(gasp..) "I'm sorry for yelling."

5220759.jpg

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Yay, Clones21 name dropped me!!!! :jiggy:
Yaman, I actually agree. The one post that got him banned, where there was a cluster**** of swear words that made no sense, I found that one of the most hilarious posts in awhile. It was just so full of rage, anger, and malice. :biglaugh:

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Yay, Clones21 name dropped me!!!! :jiggy:
Yaman, I actually agree. The one post that got him banned, where there was a cluster**** of swear words that made no sense, I found that one of the most hilarious posts in awhile. It was just so full of rage, anger, and malice. :biglaugh:
Welcome cyclonedave! Oh man i was just not having a good day that day. I was ****** off from the loss and i thought the Hawks were going to win that night, and then i got banned and about ran through my living room wall(just kidding) but thank God they lost. That made some of the pain go away.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Welcome cyclonedave! Oh man i was just not having a good day that day. I was ****** off from the loss and i thought the Hawks were going to win that night, and then i got banned and about ran through my living room wall(just kidding) but thank God they lost. That made some of the pain go away.
I found that when I get really PO'ed after a loss to just turn my computer off, watch a good movie or some other football game and drink some beer. (that is if I'm not at the game). If I'm at a game, well thats easy, I just head back to the tailgate lots and drink more beer. It seems to help.
And yes, the Iowa loss helped comfort me. :yes: For once my facebook news feed was hawkeye fans all mad and typing out their frustration. I loved it! :smile:

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
I found that when I get really PO'ed after a loss to just turn my computer off, watch a good movie or some other football game and drink some beer. (that is if I'm not at the game). If I'm at a game, well thats easy, I just head back to the tailgate lots and drink more beer. It seems to help.
And yes, the Iowa loss helped comfort me. :yes: For once my facebook news feed was hawkeye fans all mad and typing out their frustration. I loved it! :smile:
Haha this. I never knew i had so many facebook friends that were Hawk fans....but sad enough i argued with them about how overrated the Hawks are this year so things didnt get much better after that.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Haha this. I never knew i had so many facebook friends that were Hawk fans....but sad enough i argued with them about how overrated the Hawks are this year so things didnt get much better after that.
During the duration of the night, my newsfeed was really bipolar. Before the game, numerous posts about how the hawks were going to win "yeah go hawks!!!"
After the first 5 mins of the game, more posts "WTF hawks?!?!"
When the hawks were staging their comeback, more posts "Yeah hawks, we're going to win this thing! I knew it!!"
After the game, more posts "FML, I hate AZ, we suck!! blah blah blah"
:v_SPIN:

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
During the duration of the night, my newsfeed was really bipolar. Before the game, numerous posts about how the hawks were going to win "yeah go hawks!!!"
After the first 5 mins of the game, more posts "WTF hawks?!?!"
When the hawks were staging their comeback, more posts "Yeah hawks, we're going to win this thing! I knew it!!"
After the game, more posts "FML, I hate AZ, we suck!! blah blah blah"
:v_SPIN:
Exactly the same as mine. I think a few of them went into depression. All i have got so far this week is "Still ******. This isnt sitting well. That game was a fluke"

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
welcome back! glad to see you are taking things in stride.

Status
Not open for further replies.