IPF blog on in-state recruiting

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
you should make a list of top (10,25) best iowa high school football players.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
The one thing about Harlan, they did lose. And it wasn't like it was to Dowling or Ankeny. They'll get their shot at the other 3A teams in the playoffs. They might have to go in ranked 2 instead of 1, but that shouldn't matter. I'd like to hear a little more about Ebertowski. Will ISU end of offering? He could end up being a decent safety and ISU is going to have some holes there next year.

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008
The one thing about Harlan, they did lose. And it wasn't like it was to Dowling or Ankeny. They'll get their shot at the other 3A teams in the playoffs. They might have to go in ranked 2 instead of 1, but that shouldn't matter. I'd like to hear a little more about Ebertowski. Will ISU end of offering? He could end up being a decent safety and ISU is going to have some holes there next year.

I actually think we will be fine at that position. Depth is young but talented, IMO.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I actually think we will be fine at that position. Depth is young but talented, IMO.

I don't know, if there was a lot of talent there, they would be pushing Sandvig and O'Connell because neither of those guys played all that well on Thursday outside of Sandvig's pick. I think that Washington is going to be a nice player for us. Not sold on Broomfield. Is Givens redshirting? That's kind of a disappointment coming out of JUCO. Morgan and Bennett could both easily end up at LB. For 2011, I think that Cotton is a safety and Brackens is a LB. IMO they need one more safety prospect. A guy like Ebertowski could be just what ISU needs. At the very least, you know he would be a killer special teams player.

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008
Wasn't saying we couldn't at LEAST throw a grey-shirt option his way. I was just saying I think we have decent depth.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron