brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
haha

Too wide to wipe? It's a problem for folks of generous girth. Fortunately, there are special toilet gripper-extenders that deliver the toilet paper right where it's needed. The Bottom Buddy even has a handy push-button release so there's no need to touch the paper twice.

Handy Wipe Pictures - CBS News

If you get to the point that you can no longer wipe yourself, I would think it is time to just stop eating.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
If you get to the point that you can no longer wipe yourself, I would think it is time to just stop eating.

Absolutely.

Two days ago I went to the grocery store and there were three long lines vs. one really big guy standing in line at the fourth register. I was in a hurry so I went behind the really big guy, and then I began to understand why there was no line behind this guy.

He smelled like he had just taken a dump.

And the guy did not have a mental health issue. He was talking on his cell phone and carrying on an intelligent conversation.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Absolutely.

Two days ago I went to the grocery store and there were three long lines vs. one really big guy standing in line at the fourth register. I was in a hurry so I went behind the really big guy, and then I began to understand why there was no line behind this guy.

He smelled like he had just taken a dump.

And the guy did not have a mental health issue. He was talking on his cell phone and carrying on an intelligent conversation.

See, next time you can give him a brochure for this product.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
LOL some of those products are hilarious. The casket is like a freakin square. The titanic toilet and the huge *** bike seat.