To the guy I spilt nachos on

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Once again I apologize for dropping 3 nachos on your Italian loafers. Who wears Italian loafers to a football game anyways? How nice of you to put me in my place in such a candid and demeaning manner. I mean, instead of just stepping on your little brat, I dodged him and lost balance along the way, spilling those 3 nachos on your now, in your words, not mine, RUINED shoes. So ruined that you continued to stand and walk in them. Nice profanity-laced tirade about how "drunk" i was. Hmmm, 4th quarter. I hadn't had a drink since 4 in the afternoon. Why did I drink so little, you ask? I drew the short straw, so I got to drive. At that point, I could have been pulled over and I would have blown dryer than your wife on sex night.

Outside of that, I had a wonderful time at the game. Great food, great drink, great people, and a great start to the season.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Once again I apologize for dropping 3 nachos on your Italian loafers. Who wears Italian loafers to a football game anyways? How nice of you to put me in my place in such a candid and demeaning manner. I mean, instead of just stepping on your little brat, I dodged him and lost balance along the way, spilling those 3 nachos on your now, in your words, not mine, RUINED shoes. So ruined that you continued to stand and walk in them. Nice profanity-laced tirade about how "drunk" i was. Hmmm, 4th quarter. I hadn't had a drink since 4 in the afternoon. Why did I drink so little, you ask? I drew the short straw, so I got to drive. At that point, I could have been pulled over and I would have blown dryer than your wife on sex night.

Outside of that, I had a wonderful time at the game. Great food, great drink, great people, and a great start to the season.

True story, first car accident I ever had I got hit from behind while turning left because there was a lot of snow on the road and I didn't realize I was crossing lanes. 5 People in the car, all pretty shaken up. ***** in the other car, who hit ME, gets out and first thing out of her mouth is, "Just so you know, I have an EXPENSIVE car!"

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
Guy was wearing Italian loafers on the hills? Has he ever been to jack trice? This isn't Auburn, the crowd doesn't where sports jackets and dress pants to the game.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Guy was wearing Italian loafers on the hills? Has he ever been to jack trice? This isn't Auburn, the crowd doesn't where sports jackets and dress pants to the game.

He had an ISU hat on, but other than that, he looked like he just flew in from the Hamptons.

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines

Some people just love an excuse to cuss someone out, no matter how small of a deal it is. There's enough people out there to hate on who aren't fellow Cyclone fans. Hopefully you took the high road.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Hate people who would get upset about something like that. My opinion is that person you spilt on prolly doesn't get laid enough. I guess I am just a more laid back person, but I woulda just laughed if you spilt on my shoes. Shoes get bought to eventually get worn out and "ruined". And for that guy too: Cheese comes out! I've had a few bad run ins and verbal fights with people at games but I never let it ruin my experience. Good to hear you still had no problem enjoying the game!

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Hate people who would get upset about something like that. My opinion is that person you spilt on prolly doesn't get laid enough. I guess I am just a more laid back person, but I woulda just laughed if you spilt on my shoes. Shoes get bought to eventually get worn out and "ruined". And for that guy too: Cheese comes out! I've had a few bad run ins and verbal fights with people at games but I never let it ruin my experience. Good to hear you still had no problem enjoying the game!

Are there people that get laid enough?

I would have just said "At least I didn't spill on your ******b a g.

Last edited by a moderator:

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
People like that are just stupid. I a friend of mine accidentally spilled his chili cheese fries on the guy in front of him at Arrowhead and the guy went off on him. My friend put him in his place saying "you really think I intentially meant to spill my $8 chili cheese fries that I just sat down and didn't get to eat? I'm ****** because now I have to go back and spend another $8!"

Seriously, then only time you have reason to get mad is if the person is obviously drunk and being careless. We were at Wells Fargo Arena for a concert once and the group behind us were so drunk they were almost falling over onto us and eventually one did spilling beer on my wife. What sucks even more was the people that had the tickets to those seats showed up shortly after that and gave them the boot so that did not help the situation at all either.

josh777

Apr 13, 2006

I know the right, mature thing to do is respond like you did, but I think I would have lost it. I have a hard time being embarrassed like that in front of a lot of people and couldn't stand the thought of some guy thinking he has the right to talk to me that way.

That said, kudos to you for taking the high road.

RoseClone

Oct 18, 2006

SPILT? :no:

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009

Don't be upset because he's wealthy enough to afford Italian shoes and Apple products.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Is Spilt a word?

Yes. Yes it is. Past tense. Equal to spilled.

Back to thread........

For the most part, the dude was alright. No insane swearing, seemed to like his kids. It was just his moment I guess. But from the look on his wife's face, I could tell this wasn't the first time.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Don't be upset because he's wealthy enough to afford Italian shoes and Apple products.

Wearing expensive shoes to a football game while sitting on the hills doesn't qualify as smart enough to own a Mac. :wink:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron