Am I the only one to not receive my FB tix yet?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
I am getting a little worried... I guess I may have to call...

Have you moved lately? If you have they probably are sitting at your old address and the person who lives there now is going to be enjoying a lot of cyclone football on you this year. Viva la revolution.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Have you moved lately? If you have they probably are sitting at your old address and the person who lives there now is going to be enjoying a lot of cyclone football on you this year. Viva la revolution.

This happened to me a couple years ago. I moved and told them in July of my address change and I guess it was not in "time" so they sent them to my old address. However, when I talked to the ticket office there were willing to print and mail me new ones. I went to my old apartment and the people that lived there had them. I would call though.

CycloneGB

Jul 20, 2010
I'm still in exactly the same position. I emailed them last week and they said by this Monday if I didn't have the tickets, call them again. I am starting to wonder if it is something with the mail carrier though because a couple people asked if I got the card for my birthday last Tuesday and I haven't got those either.

yoteforever

Dec 24, 2008
I'm still in exactly the same position. I emailed them last week and they said by this Monday if I didn't have the tickets, call them again. I am starting to wonder if it is something with the mail carrier though because a couple people asked if I got the card for my birthday last Tuesday and I haven't got those either.

I don't have mine yet either. I did email Friday and was told the last lot of tickets went out Thursday. Should be Monday at the latest.

yoteforever

Dec 24, 2008

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY