Top 10 Wipeout moments

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
For your Friday I submit the best moments from the best show on TV.

I can't imagine the waiver people need to sign to go on that show. It seems like paralyzation waiting to happen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQfjoOaFhC8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Wipeout s Top 10 Moments! Wipeout www Keep Tube com[/ame]

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
This show just seems like an unfunny ripoff of MXC. (I haven't watched it BTW.)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvixfNGGd_A&feature=related]YouTube - MXC[/ame]

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
1-4 All had me cracking up. Glad know one was around my office right now, cuz I am busting a gut.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
I LOVE wipeout, but those are not even close to the best wipeouts ever. Not even close.

I don't know how you'd pick a top 100. I lmao every single time I watch the show.

I've never seen the MXC show before. Is it kid friendly? One of the main reasons I like Wipeout is because I can watch it with my kids and not have to worry much about content.....that and Jill Wagner. :yes:

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
I don't know how you'd pick a top 100. I lmao every single time I watch the show.

I've never seen the MXC show before. Is it kid friendly? One of the main reasons I like Wipeout is because I can watch it with my kids and not have to worry much about content.....that and Jill Wagner. :yes:

MXC has a lot of funny jokes the kids probably wouldn't catch. I wouldn't really call it kid friendly though...

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

Yes, Jill Wagner adds tremendously to the show:cute:

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
I like wipeout, except for the announcers. They are god awful and the supposed funny one is about as funny as funeral for a family member. MXC is better with Kenny Blankenship, Vic Romano, and the flaming field reporter Guy LeDouche.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
I like wipeout, except for the announcers. They are god awful and the supposed funny one is about as funny as funeral for a family member. MXC is better with Kenny Blankenship, Vic Romano, and the flaming field reporter Guy LeDouche.

The commentary in MXC may be the greatest of any TV show ever.