Marcus Paige

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
We really need Royce to be eligible this year. I really believe if he plays, we can dance.

In turn, that might get some of these Iowa kids to look ISU's direction.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Living down to your name again! Good job.

Actually when did we have a shot since Fred took over? Never. He was waiting for a Kansas offer this whole time. Trust me I know more about this than you do. Thanks for acting like you know something though.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Actually when did we have a shot since Fred took over? Never. He was waiting for a Kansas offer this whole time. Trust me I know more about this than you do. Thanks for acting like you know something though.

Oh, I'll freely admit that I don't know anything about Marcus Paige or his recruiting.

I'm also sure you don't know anything either.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Oh, I'll freely admit that I don't know anything about Marcus Paige or his recruiting.

I'm also sure you don't know anything either.

I know a kid that plays with him and he is friends with. Told me a long time ago Kansas is where he would go if offered. It's actually pretty common knowledge.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I know a kid that plays with him and he is friends with. Told me a long time ago Kansas is where he would go if offered. It's actually pretty common knowledge.

Yes, but that means we didn't have a shot if Kansas offered. They just offered. We had a chance before that.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
5* > 4*

Maybe that's his reasoning? I'd personally be more than thrilled with either.

I understand that. My question though was whether or not he has seen either one of them play.

If so, I would like to know why it's a no-brainer, "hands down" thing.

If there is compelling, first hand evidence to believe Paige is the lesser of the two, I for one would love to hear it.

IASTATE4LIFE

Apr 22, 2010

I don't understand these kids. Play for an in state school that now has a legend coaching that can get you in the NBA...or....Play for a National powerhouse, that is just powerful enough to get to the NCAA tournament and lose in the 1st or 2nd round ever single year even though they are a top 5 seed every year because all they really are is a bunch of athletic crybaby underachievers.

I would go with the Legend.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I'd take Young because he's 2011 instead of 2012. I don't like that he's a risk to qualify.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

But if he hadn't been offered....

It's common knowledge that 90% of kids that are offered by KU will go to KU. You didn't break any ground here.