Andrew Robinson

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
What's the old saying...Doesn't matter if it's positive or negative publicity as long as they get your name right. Ooops.

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale
could surprise some people in the Big XII according to the ESPN U preview show :skeptical:. What a joke.

Did you notice while he was talking they showed on the screen that he is the director of scouting for ESPN U or somethiling like that. Ridiculous.....

Neckbeard

Dec 20, 2008
I found this show 48 minutes into it and they went to commercial saying, "when we come back we look towards the North." I didn't bother to come back for the 15-20 seconds of coverage we got.

I understand Gameday focusing their coverage of the top teams each Saturday, and I don't get to bent out of shape about it. They are built for mass consumption and want a broad appeal. This doesn't apply to a conference preview show which only appeals to fans of that conference, football junkies, and compulsive gamblers. This is the show where you talk about everybody.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
The title in this thread got me thinking, maybe Alexander has a little brother that wants to play for us.......nope.:sad: