Blum: The RDTF Factor

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Re: Blum: The RTDF Factor

I liked everything except all the stupid shots at Iowa.
This, dont be a Jon Miller and bash the opponent in the media or on a website, let the fans do it not the writers.

sdillon500

Sep 12, 2006
northern california

Nice job, Brent. Love the stat-based analysis, but I'm way to lazy to research this kind of stuff myself.

And god, reading that breakdown just brings back how close 2005 was to being a huge year for ISU football. A few more breaks go our way (Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas) and the Cyclones are sitting at 10-1 and playing Texas in the Big XII title game.

Last edited by a moderator:

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly

Too much truth in that one...

Great article, it all comes down to defense, as always. I don't think you can write us off, but there will need to be some pleasant surprises.

Love the Iowa comments! You are the anti-zabel.

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs

This, dont be a Jon Miller and bash the opponent in the media or on a website, let the fans do it not the writers.

I liked the write up. No problem with the very mild shots at Iowa at all. You want to hear real shots at a particular school, listen to JM or giggles or read the rag (SK). I got tired of it and rarely listen to either smuck and refuse to buy the rag so I have no problem at all as this is a Cyclone fan site after all. Could BB go to far, yes, but he didn't even come close.

I find it much more offensive when we have a player that works his butt off and gets a scholly and so called ISU fans complain that he is not good enough for ISU and what are the coaches thinking. Or when we get a recruit who doesn't meet our standards of speed, size, height. If you want to knock off on the remarks, lets start in house first about our own.

I assume BB is an ISU fan first, a writer second and it shows in his writing.

Fight PR with PR!

Z

Reactions: Balrog

JY07

Aug 20, 2009
DSM

it wouldn't let me comment on the article: you probably need an * next to the part about the coaching staff being intact due to losing ash

zdorr40

Apr 3, 2006
Des Moines
Visit site

And god, reading that breakdown just brings back how close 2005 was to being a huge year for ISU football. A few more breaks go our way (Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas) and the Cyclones are sitting at 10-1 and playing Texas in the Big XII title game.

Great point. That defense was terrific. What could have been...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron