Ames Saturday night

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
Was anyone out in Ames saturday night? I was walking back to my friends car at bar close and we were walking towards cyclone and there were about 10 cop cars, people all around the street and cops everywhere. I was wondering if anyone knew what happened and if any football players were involved because i literally ran into every single football player i could think of on the team.

Austin Arnaud was denied access to Paddys because the bars were so packed. One of his friends tried to pull have respect for your quarterback...that **** doesnt need to happen here its not iowa city, wait in line like everyone else.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
cool-dog-hey-cool-story-bro41.jpg

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Was anyone out in Ames saturday night? I was walking back to my friends car at bar close and we were walking towards cyclone and there were about 10 cop cars, people all around the street and cops everywhere. I was wondering if anyone knew what happened and if any football players were involved because i literally ran into every single football player i could think of on the team.

Austin Arnaud was denied access to Paddys because the bars were so packed. One of his friends tried to pull have respect for your quarterback...that **** doesnt need to happen here its not iowa city, wait in line like everyone else.
He's no Snooki.
Name droppers are sad.

tman24

Feb 6, 2008
I guess you didn't have friends that worked at bars did you? I got my friends into 'packed' bars all the time. Even after bars closed we kept drinking at one.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley

Was that your first night out in Ames?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I hate crowded bars, hard to hold conversations with all the noise, takes forever to get drinks, and you are constantly getting bumped into if you aren't lucky enough to find a place to sit down at. I'll take a less crowded dive bar any time over some "meat market" bar with expensive watered down drinks.