Chris Allen from MSU on campus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
Well, he would certainly replace Colvin for the role of "bad teammate".

Seriously though, Great potential. Would be fun to watch at the very least.

Allen and Babb would be zone busters for sure.

Reactions: cyfanatic

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Maybe the kid never really thought he's get kicked off of MSU and now will keep his nose clean at wherever he ends up. I have no idea what he did there though.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Maybe the kid never really thought he's get kicked off of MSU and now will keep his nose clean at wherever he ends up. I have no idea what he did there though.

Possible but I would think the opposite if he's a senior, to me that means he isn't maturing.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Here we go again with the "we are to good to have these types of guys". So stupid. The kid did not even break a law. He did not get along with Izzo and that is why he is off the team. I don't think I would get along with Izzo either. Does not make me a bad guy.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Here we go again with the "we are to good to have these types of guys". So stupid. The kid did not even break a law. He did not get along with Izzo and that is why he is off the team. I don't think I would get along with Izzo either. Does not make me a bad guy.

I can't agree nor argue because I don't know what he did. I assume if Fred is interested he will give Tom a call.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Well, he would certainly replace Colvin for the role of "bad teammate".

Seriously though, Great potential. Would be fun to watch at the very least.

Allen and Babb would be zone busters for sure.

No chance he graduated and could play this year is there? That would be the lowest of low risk moves. Still, coming for 1 year in 2011 wouldn't be bad, although you have to wonder what it takes to be the first player Izzo kicks off his team.

clone4good

Oct 27, 2009
Would love to have him, wouldnt be dissapointed if we didnt get him. We would only have him for a year, but i can say 11'12 season with the starting lineup of
Allen/phillips/Odunsi (not sure if Allen is a true point guard.)
Babb/christopherson
Ejim/Eljin Cook
White/McKnight
Booker/godfrey

Would be pretty darn entertaining with the depth that we would FINALLY have.

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
No chance he graduated and could play this year is there? That would be the lowest of low risk moves. Still, coming for 1 year in 2011 wouldn't be bad, although you have to wonder what it takes to be the first player Izzo kicks off his team.

Completely forgot about that. But yeah, I think he graduated this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron