NFL: Suh

Tank

Sep 13, 2008
Niceville, FL
Detroit Lions, Ndamukong Suh agree to terms with $40M guaranteed - NFL - SI.com

Reported that he is close to signing a 5 year, 68 million dollar contract with 40 million guaranteed! WOW is all I have to say about that!

Also, good on him for this if it is true:
"Suh graduated from Nebraska with a degree in construction management from the College of Engineering. He announced in April he will donate $2 million to the school's strength and conditioning center, and an additional $600,000 for an endowed scholarship in the university's College of Engineering."

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
Even though he is a Fusker I really like Suh. I love watching him play. It's just to bad he ended up with the lions and no one will see him play now.

I hope he has a great career and he should be happy he got the rookie contract he did since the rookie contracts in the future won't even sniff this amount of money.

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
Detroit Lions, Ndamukong Suh agree to terms with $40M guaranteed - NFL - SI.com

Reported that he is close to signing a 5 year, 68 million dollar contract with 40 million guaranteed! WOW is all I have to say about that!

Also, good on him for this if it is true:
"Suh graduated from Nebraska with a degree in construction management from the College of Engineering. He announced in April he will donate $2 million to the school's strength and conditioning center, and an additional $600,000 for an endowed scholarship in the university's College of Engineering."

According to the local Detroit paper, Suh also donated over a 100 iPads to the football program for use by the players. Apparently they can't give the players computers and similar equipment so the iPads will be installed in the door of each player's locker and the coaches will send individualized training instructions to each players iPad. I wonder how long each iPad will remain in the door -- have to charge the battery you know -- and who is covering the service agreement.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
I heard talk about how incredible it would be if Suh a DL got more than their #1 pick last year, QB Matthew Stafford. It was pretty close.

MrReality

Sep 5, 2008
According to the local Detroit paper, Suh also donated over a 100 iPads to the football program for use by the players. Apparently they can't give the players computers and similar equipment so the iPads will be installed in the door of each player's locker and the coaches will send individualized training instructions to each players iPad. I wonder how long each iPad will remain in the door -- have to charge the battery you know -- and who is covering the service agreement.

Suh did buy the iPads for the Nebraska football locker room. They are attached to each locker because NCAA bylaws won't allow for the players to take them home. They are plugged in the entire time. You don't need a service agreement for an iPad.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron