Noise Cancelling Headphones

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
So I get home last night from the bar. We brought home a bunch of new friends and decided to hit the pool. We were wasted and had a great time. (Send me a PM for pictures - can't post them here.)

So the morning my neighbor decides Saturday morning at 7 AM would be a great time to get up a do some yard work. Woke me up for a while, but the wife and I grabbed our noise canceling headphones we got for Christmas and tried them out. After taking a leak we were both out cold again. I just got up and the wife is still snoring away. Judging by the amount of weedeating and gardening (crazy neighbor gardens to loud music) they really cancelled the noise. I bet the rest of the neighborhood is ******. I think I'll put fliers in their mailboxes about where to get these sweet headphones.

Last edited:

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
So I get home last night from the bar. We brought home a bunch of new friends and decided to hit the pool. We were wasted and had a great time. (Send me a PM for pictures - can't post them here.)

So the morning my neighbor decides Saturday morning at 7 AM would be a great time to get up a do some yard work. Woke me up for a while, but the wife and I grabbed our noise canceling headphones we got for Christmas and tried them out. After taking a leak we were both out cold again. I just got up and the wife is still snoring away. Judging by the amount of weedeating and gardening (crazy neighbor gardens to loud music) the really cancelled the noise. I bet the rest of the neighborhood is ******. I think I'll put fliers in their mailboxes about where to get these sweet headphones.

Hilarious!!!

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008

So the morning my neighbor decides Saturday morning at 7 AM would be a great time to get up a do some yard work. Woke me up for a while, but the wife and I grabbed our noise canceling headphones we got for Christmas and tried them out. After taking a leak we were both out cold again. I just got up and the wife is still snoring away. Judging by the amount of weedeating and gardening (crazy neighbor gardens to loud music) they really cancelled the noise. I bet the rest of the neighborhood is ******. I think I'll put fliers in their mailboxes about where to get these sweet headphones.

Did it ever occur to you the rest of the neighborhood was probably ****** about you hitting the pool hammered after you got home from the bar?

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Did it ever occur to you the rest of the neighborhood was probably ****** about you hitting the pool hammered after you got home from the bar?

Nah most of them came over and joined us. I think everyone was there except Captain Weedwhacker.