Jared Barnett interview

timhisu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 29, 2010
Thanks for the link. Him and George seem like good, smart guys.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I've said this before, but I think Jareds familiarity with the system and his experience with is from HS will be a big help to him and will be a big factor in his development and eventually help him out a lot as a starter.
Mizzou benefited in the same way with Chase Daniel. I'm pretty sure he played in almost the exact same offense from his freshman year in HS through college.

It will be a good battle next year between Barnett and Tiller. Tiller might get the nod based on game experience and athleticism, but I think it will be tight.

I am so pumped for football!

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
I've said this before, but I think Jareds familiarity with the system and his experience with is from HS will be a big help to him and will be a big factor in his development and eventually help him out a lot as a starter.
Mizzou benefited in the same way with Chase Daniel. I'm pretty sure he played in almost the exact same offense from his freshman year in HS through college.

It will be a good battle next year between Barnett and Tiller. Tiller might get the nod based on game experience and athleticism, but I think it will be tight.

I am so pumped for football!

I'm pretty sure barnett will have the better arm by next year. Tiller is much faster though.

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
tiller is more seasoned than jared-plus he has been in the weight room getting his strength
improved.

JustRedman

Jul 10, 2009
Gilbert
Thanks for the link. HE and George seem like good, smart guys.

I just felt like doing that. It's like the United Negro College Fund commercial from years back when the kid "tags" the playground wall and you think it is grafiti, when in all actuality he is adding an "m" to the phrase "To who it may concern...", thus making it "To whom it may concern...". That commercial was one of my faves.