fantasy football question

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
i have an ESPN fantasy football league and i was wondering..can you change what teams are in what division? one of the divisions is loaded and they need to be evened out..anyone know if you can do that? (other than having people quit the leauge and join again) thanks.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
i have an ESPN fantasy football league and i was wondering..can you change what teams are in what division? one of the divisions is loaded and they need to be evened out..anyone know if you can do that? (other than having people quit the leauge and join again) thanks.

If you have a league commissioner, which you should....they can rearrange the league however he wants...just depends on how you league works and if you vote on that stuff or have other veterans that give input to league changes etc....

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
If you have a league commissioner, which you should....they can rearrange the league however he wants...just depends on how you league works and if you vote on that stuff or have other veterans that give input to league changes etc....
does the entire leauge have to be full to do that?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron