What game excites you the most this season?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
There is not a lack of great games this year and storylines "We are the only team in the state," the blocked extra point last year against KSU and a weekend in KC, Utah comes to town in a game that could bring national recognition, two losses in a row to Kansas where we were the better team and lost by only a few points, the game in Austin, and the Huskers farewell tour.

Cystheman

May 3, 2007
I have a feelin the Nebraska game will be somethin special- i cant wait to see how the crowd acts during the game

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Right now Northern Illinois, just because I'm anxious as hell for the season to begin. Once it gets underway, I would have to say Utah and Nebraska

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Right now Northern Illinois, just because I'm anxious as hell for the season to begin. Once it gets underway, I would have to say Utah and Nebraska

Totally agree. NIU is the one I'm most excited for right now.

JustRedman

Jul 10, 2009
Gilbert
That Nebraska game should be electric. Can you imagine the crowd when we cause that first TO? That'll get me pumped for sure.
Also, the Utah game really excites me. Hopefully we will be coming off of wins heading into each of those games.

Melvin

Jul 29, 2008
Crete, NE
Texas Tech.

Tubberville vs Rhodes - Part I

Also,
Mizzou and Kanasas should be great games. We really need to beat Kansas (I feel good about that game). Something tells me that Mizzou will be really good this year. Gabbert is a very good QB.

swammi

May 10, 2009
Apollo Beach, Florida
There is not a lack of great games this year and storylines "We are the only team in the state," the blocked extra point last year against KSU and a weekend in KC, Utah comes to town in a game that could bring national recognition, two losses in a row to Kansas where we were the better team and lost by only a few points, the game in Austin, and the Huskers farewell tour.

I am looking forward to all these games with great anticipation. But this year, the Nebraska game is special. Stop and think for just a second; would it not be forever great to send Nebraska off to the big ten with 2 CONSECUTIVE LOSSES TO THE CLONES? Can you get your mind around the concept of eternal bragging rights over the "Bug Eaters"? In my book, this is one of the biggest games in Cyclone history without regard to W/L records when the game is played.