Ace to workout for the Eagles

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Alvin Bowen said on his Facebook page, he has a workout for the Philadelphia Eagles this coming Tuesday.

Go get 'em Ace!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I sure hope this works out for him...I saw a few weeks ago he was talking about going into modeling...

I hope he does anything but becoming a compliance officer or whatever those bad videos were.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
I loved watching Alvin as much as the next guy, but he is under sized which is why he hasn't been able to stick with an NFL team. He needs to put on 15-20 pounds. I hope he makes the team and gets on a weight program because he has the athletic ability to be a contributer.

clone26

Jan 30, 2009
DSM
www.explorethemetro.com
Looks like he didn't make it:

Alvin Bowen: Looks like philly not for me..... Did pretty good but not good enough... Kinda ****** but its cool bout to play some B-ball to get my mind off it... How was everyones day?

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Maybe he should give Arena ball or the UFL the ol' college try as a stepping stone to the NFL.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Maybe he should give Arena ball or the UFL the ol' college try as a stepping stone to the NFL.

I would assume he will, but the Arena league is nearing the end of their season, so he'll probably be waiting until next year.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006

Arena football isn't the greatest way for a LB to get noticed. Lack of running plays leads to a lack of tackles. The lion's share of the stops go to the three DBs. No punt coverage/punt return, so the special teams opportunities are sliced in half as well.

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
Ace is on the provisional UFL Roster for the Omaha Nighthawks.... If he makes the team im getting season tickets....