Groomsmen Gift Ideas

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clonegrad07

Jul 22, 2008
North Carolina
Hey, I'm getting married in a month and I've been getting killed by my fiancee because I don't have my groomsmen gifts bought yet. I wanted to get them nice duffel bags with their names embroidered on, but haven't found a great source. Any ideas?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Best groomsman gift I have gotten so far is a vinyl type collapsible cooler with the wedding info printed on it and a 6 pack. 2nd best gift was a real nice deer knife.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
One of the coolest things I've received was an all purpose divot tool (think Swiss Army, but all golf related tools) with my name etched on it.

mg4cy

Feb 5, 2007
Iowa
swiss army knives/flashdrives w/ their name printed on it, can order online, each w/ custom name or phrase.....or other trinkets.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
One of the coolest things I've received was an all purpose divot tool (think Swiss Army, but all golf related tools) with my name etched on it.

That is a good idea.

Or a 4 pack of really heavy nice pint glasses would be cool too.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This or mugs would be cool. A nice set of drinking tools is always good to have.

Its always nice too to print up wedding glasses for the bridal party and have open bar for them with those glasses.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Hey, I'm getting married in a month and I've been getting killed by my fiancee because I don't have my groomsmen gifts bought yet. I wanted to get them nice duffel bags with their names embroidered on, but haven't found a great source. Any ideas?

I bought my groomsmen black and white checkered vans that we all wore at the wedding and my wife bought her bridesmaids chuck taylors to wear at the reception - everyone loved them.

tec71

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, Iowa
I gave my groomsmen Small Nike Duffel bags with their name/nickname embroidered on the end. I just ordered mine from Iowa Sports in Cedar Falls I think.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Thats actually pretty cool. Would be handy playing bags or something during TG for a spot to put your beer.

That RedEnvelope site sometimes has some cool stuff - I thought that was one of the more ingenious items for an ISU fan. Plus it makes you look like a cowboy. :wink:

Wrong thread I think that goes in the cell phone on the hip thread :wink:

This isn't going to go well... ;)

Gunner4Cy

Oct 14, 2008

I went to scheels and got the ISU golf towel, balls and tees package thing, and had their names embroidered on the towel.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
I got a set of grilling tools with my initials wood burned in, pretty cool idea