Whose Ready For Some Football?

Packers4Life89

Jul 15, 2010
Ames, IA
Who else is ready for Football season to start? It's getting pretty boring watching sportscenter every night and only hearing about Baseball, Golf, Tennis and Soccer don't ya think?

Marc936

Oct 25, 2009
as a bears fan, i hold my head down in shame, i have a huge feeling its packers/ravens for the superbowl. I hope i'm wrong

Packers4Life89

Jul 15, 2010
Ames, IA
GO PACK GO!!!!! I also can't wait for the Cyclones to upset at least 1 of Neb OU or Texas! I believe we can prove those skeptics wrong and make it back to a bowl despite having one of the toughest schedules in the nation this year!

Reactions: Cyched

Marc936

Oct 25, 2009
Bears-Jets Super Bowl.

OH YEAH!!!

i dont see LT/greene doing as good as washington/jones

and bears, grrr lovie is ******* me off, im tired of it being a remake of what tampa was. Yet they still haven't fixed the line.

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
GO PACK GO!!!!! I also can't wait for the Cyclones to upset at least 1 of Neb OU or Texas! I believe we can prove those skeptics wrong and make it back to a bowl despite having one of the toughest schedules in the nation this year!

I want your drugs, or whatever else you are on, then I'd be thinking my Chiefs to the Super Bowl... or at least .500 record... or at least not top 5 pick again...

Reactions: UNIGuy4Cy

Marc936

Oct 25, 2009
Listening to Packers fans doubt the Vikings is almost as entertaining as listening to Hawk fans doubt ISU.

um, im a bears fan, but ya i do doubt the vikings.

you have a 40 year old qb that got injured twice in the past 2 years. With a shakey o line as well, i can quickly see this becoming a 1 dimensional team.

Packers4Life89

Jul 15, 2010
Ames, IA
I want your drugs, or whatever else you are on, then I'd be thinking my Chiefs to the Super Bowl... or at least .500 record... or at least not top 5 pick again...

So you don't have enough faith in ISU to go 6-6 at least? There's still plenty of opportunities for us to get 6 wins.

hawkeyeh8r

Jun 10, 2010
Ames
um, im a bears fan, but ya i do doubt the vikings.

you have a 40 year old qb that got injured twice in the past 2 years. With a shakey o line as well, i can quickly see this becoming a 1 dimensional team.

even though brett favre is old and injured, hes proven hes still a damn good QB. and with AP running the ball, that takes a load off of favre and would still allow him to put up good numbers

Marc936

Oct 25, 2009
even though brett favre is old and injured, hes proven hes still a damn good QB. and with AP running the ball, that takes a load off of favre and would still allow him to put up good numbers

no doubt hes a good qb, but look how the jets did once he was injured. AP is a beast, but again, the line is shakey and AP got stuffed a lot last season.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
There's no bigger snooze fest than watching Viking and Packer fans go at it.