NBA: Jesse Jackson at it again...

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
why doesnt this ******* worry about other more important things?

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Mr. Jackson should be a crybaby I know:

jesse1.jpg

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson

This may be one of the 5 most racist people on the planet. Or just one of the most ********. How he even is able to get his name in the press is beyond me.

True. If he only said the last part of his statement: "This is an owner employee relationship -- between business partners -- and LeBron honored his contract", he'd be fine. I would absolutely agree with him.

Unfortunately, as Jesse Jackson always does, the statement goes too far in making it a race issue when in reality, Dan Gilbert's sour grapes mentality has nothing to do with race. He'd be equally clueless regardless of the player's color.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Re: Rev. Jesse Jackson

This may be one of the 5 most racist people on the planet. Or just one of the most ********. How he even is able to get his name in the press is beyond me.

Because it sells. The media doesnt present news anymore. Its presents shock that sells.

kgreeny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Shame on the media for still giving that guy time. If we ran into Jackson on a street corner, we would pass him off for being a complete crazy! That guy is nuts.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Jesse Jackson would take a completely valid point (LeBron didn't betray anybody as he upheld his end of the contract and was free to pursue other suitors. In fact, Gilbert may have "betrayed" LeBron more than vice versa by never giving him a relevant #2 guy to take some of the pressure off of him) and ruin it by interjecting race into it...

nileo

Apr 29, 2010
Grimes
I've never known a slave to make $20 million a year. Jesse Jackson is way off. Although it is not the first time for that.