Lebron James

AllIowaTeams

Jun 10, 2010
Grimes
Only a few people actually know what he's going to do and NONE of them are these supposed "sources" with "inside knowledge" of the situation. Give me a break. This is just like the conference realignment nonsense where the Big 12 South schools were "a 100% lock" to go to the Pac 10, and we all know how that worked out. The sources who claim to know the most don't know jack ****, and just want to throw out wild guesses so they can claim to be right if their guess comes to fruition.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
wherever Delonte West is not. Turns out his mom might fight it, but it is best for Lebron's image if his mom isn't sleeping with his teammates

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
I'm still debating which is/will be more annoying: the months of LeBron hype or the next few years of Stephen A. Smith being the #1 NBA analyst for being the first to report that LeBron to Miami was a done deal

Gordyo5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 3, 2007
Glenwood, Ia
I'm still debating which is/will be more annoying: the months of LeBron hype or the next few years of Stephen A. Smith being the #1 NBA analyst for being the first to report that LeBron to Miami was a done deal

And we all know how humble he can be. I am sure he won't bring up that he was the first to report that all three would end up in Miami everytime he is asked about anything.

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM

Neither. still going to be Favre-gate.

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
You know Favre is watching this whole LeBron tv special thing play out and, thinking Damn I should have thought of that myself.

You know the LeBron special is taking sponsors, right? Favre has money....

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
You know the LeBron special is taking sponsors, right? Favre has money....

Yeah... I bet those Wrangler ads with him playing some redneck backyard football on a field with standing water down on the bayou are really paying him well. :jimlad: