Coach Bill talking crap about Tommy Tuberville. Funny stuff

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
"Tommy Tuberville gets fired at Auburn and falls into huge money job at Tech-BIG 12 will be around long after he is done!"

THis was on twitter.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Dude.... your boys are in 1st place..... WTF????
It's been a great start. Pitching has been pretty solid, and the offense is clicking. Votto is a straight up beast. Rolen is money. They have been playing amazing defense as well. They are just an all around good team, and they really seem to be enjoying playing together this season.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Your mom called, she wants me to come back...

Wilmer Valderama called and wants his "Your mama" jokes back.

Seriously how old are we still doing that joke.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
It's been a great start. Pitching has been pretty solid, and the offense is clicking. Votto is a straight up beast. Rolen is money. They have been playing amazing defense as well. They are just an all around good team, and they really seem to be enjoying playing together this season.

It will be interesting to see if they can hold it together after the All-Star break. I hope they do. Nothing better then ******* off both the Cardinal and Cub fans. :yes:

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
It will be interesting to see if they can hold it together after the All-Star break. I hope they do. Nothing better then ******* off both the Cardinal and Cub fans. :yes:
Agreed. Plus, we have Edinson Volquez coming back here in a week or two & they are looking to add Chapman to the bullpen... so that only adds more depth to the pitching staff.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Agreed. Plus, we have Edinson Volquez coming back here in a week or two & they are looking to add Chapman to the bullpen... so that only adds more depth to the pitching staff.

Dusty Baker will find a way to break your heart...I'm just warning you!

Cyclone1985

Nov 18, 2008
Grimes
Dusty Baker will find a way to break your heart...I'm just warning you!

Touche!

Plus, they wont be able to handle the winning come late july into august. They'll start to get nervous about injuring themselves for the playoffs, not play as hard and worry about winning the Central. then wheels will begin to fall off...