Tiger pays $750 million for silence

khess83

Jan 7, 2009
Beaverdale-Des Moines, IA
Is this turns out to be true Tiger got his *** taken to the cleaners!! Last I saw his Net worth was around $800 million. Holy **** she must have had some real dirt on him!

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Is this turns out to be true Tiger got his *** taken to the cleaners!! Last I saw his Net worth was around $800 million. Holy **** she must have had some real dirt on him!

Well if that part is true then the rest is likely true and he was worth well over a billion. He is still keeping a large sum of worth. She won't be able to take his name so he will always have earning potential.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX

Sounds like he was worth more:

"Nordegren ended up with double the sum she originally sought, after her lawyers proved Woods, 34, was worth much more than the $1billion she thought."

...and I thought Michale Jordan ($150MM) and Paul McCartney ($60MM) got taken to the cleaners.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
The courts rarely favor males in divorce anyways...imo this is way too high.

Yes, but if he is worth well over one billion and he wants her to keep quiet, then that may have been what it took.

On the other hand I would say she should care enough about her kids future lives to not bring this up over and over again. Certainly, that would not be worse than Tiger doing what he did, but I would say her kids should be motivation enough to let this die.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaymn

1128044038_uresSMOKEY.JPG

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
He had it all... I still don't get it...

World famous athlete with ridiculous amounts of money, what is there not to get? I

I've liked Tiger a lot more since all the details of his personal life came out. He was too damn squeaky clean to be enjoyable.

Reactions: CloneIce

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
The courts rarely favor males in divorce anyways...imo this is way too high.

Why would the court favor Tiger in this instance? He publicly humiliated his wife and kids dozens of times - why should he be "favored"?

Reactions: alaskaguy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron