Timberwolves determined to trade Jefferson

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
The Wolves appear determined to trade Al Jefferson.
Minnesota had been discussing making a trade of Jefferson for Zach Randolph, but talks are currently dead.
Randolph has one year remaining on his contract and Minnesota would possibly waive him.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
The tWolves are like Rick Patino. Every player they get they trade for no reason. Remember when Patino was with the Celtics and he would just trade players. Even thought they were good players. He traded Chauncy Billups for no reason.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The Wolves appear determined to trade Al Jefferson.

Minnesota had been discussing making a trade of Jefferson for Zach Randolph, but talks are currently dead.
Randolph has one year remaining on his contract and Minnesota would possibly waive him.

Jefferson is basically all they have? Are they just trying to lose at this point?

I think Jefferson is all they have left from the Garnett trade, right?

Yikes. Hoiberg does bear some responsibility for the huge mess called the Minnesota Timberwolves. Granted, he didn't have much say most likely, but he had to have some say. It's not been a good track record at all.

I couldn't believe my eyes last year when they drafted 2 point guards with 2 of the top 6 picks... and one of them never showed. They could have landed Stephon Curry, but went with Rubio... who has never shown up. Curry was only about the best player drafted last year, that's all. No biggie. Everyone, including all the analysts were screaming for the Wolves to take Curry, and they didn't. Unreal.

They are a disaster!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron