MLB: Coleman, Jackson May be On Cubs' Radar for Bullpen

Neckbeard

Dec 20, 2008
They can't be worse than the four headed suck monster of Berg, Gray, Caridad and Grabow. I don't trust Russell either despite good numbers to date.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
As a Cubs fan I have already officially written off this season. If you can't even beat the Pirates, Reds, and Marlins right now then this team obviously is not going to go anywhere without a roster makeover.

I would not be against seeing what we can get for Lee, Ramirez, and Zambrano at the deadline and start the youth movement. I would love to move Soriano and Fukudome but their contracts are going to make it hard to move them as is Zambrano's probably too. It's frustrating how a $146 mil payroll which is 3rd highest in the league can't even make things competitive right now.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
As a Cubs fan I have already officially written off this season. If you can't even beat the Pirates, Reds, and Marlins right now then this team obviously is not going to go anywhere without a roster makeover.

I would not be against seeing what we can get for Lee, Ramirez, and Zambrano at the deadline and start the youth movement. I would love to move Soriano and Fukudome but their contracts are going to make it hard to move them as is Zambrano's probably too. It's frustrating how a $146 mil payroll which is 3rd highest in the league can't even make things competitive right now.

I'm right there with you.

Need to start getting my Chicago tickets earlier in the season when at least I can go and pretend it's a worthwhile game.

Of course it's only May 11th...... :sad: