A valuable lesson learned

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
I hope for your sake you are meaning related to your career and the crap we have seen and not from a bride to be ****** off about the stories she has been hearing about what you do not remember. Everything in Vegas stays in Vegas, but Kansas City unfortunately will come back to haunt you. LOL

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I have learned one valuable lesson today.

That is to never have another bachelor party again...Literally, all hell breaks loose when you get home.
:spinny:
so you are telling me that if you would have your bp 4 weeks ago, GM would have been in Omaha in March?

khaal53

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Do you still have all your teeth? Did Blum marry a stripper? Did you steal Mike Tyson's tiger? Inquiring minds want to know.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
I have learned one valuable lesson today.

That is to never have another bachelor party again...Literally, all hell breaks loose when you get home.
:spinny:
Chris, question for you, I was listening to both you and Marty Tirrell on the way home today. He said that there is a "meeting" between Pollard and Nurse tomorrow, can you valid that and what would come out of that?

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOdCWaTsIk&feature=related]YouTube - The Hangover - Stu's Song[/ame]

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Chris, question for you, I was listening to both you and Marty Tirrell on the way home today. He said that there is a "meeting" between Pollard and Nurse tomorrow, can you valid that and what would come out of that?

Oh good lord. Who told him? Was it his dentist?

Help Support Us

Become a patron