A turn in events..

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Hello again.:)biglaugh:) Anyways, in the past two days i have found out my ex-girlfriend will be entering the United States Air Force. This came to me as somewhat of a surprise. While we were dating she had brought it up a few times, but never thought she would do it. We sat down and talked for about 15 minutes last Wednesday about her going to the Air Force and all of that and i'm 100% behind her in going. The reason i found out she broke up with me(finally) is that she just didnt want that title of having a boy friend while she goes in to basic training. She said she wanted to have an open mind going in and having me plus her family to think about would be way to much for her. We are still going to remain good friends and i will be going down to Texas for her basic trainning graduation with her parents. What do you guys think about that? What a week this has been for me. Feels like its been 2 years.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Speaking as a woman, who hasn't read any of your drama so far, I'd say forget the girlfriend. Seriously man.

Reactions: Angie

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
Can we take this kid on a CF sponsored trip to the Lumberyard and get this soap opera over with?