Rare Sighting

linkshero

May 22, 2008
Ames
I apologize for the dialogue, but I just saw 7-8 hot chics in a Wal Mart, and they weren't even together....in like a 10 minute time span....I felt the need to share. No pictures though.......
k3xk7a.jpg

I had to run into a Wal Mart over my lunch and couldn't believe my eyes. I started counting after the first few because it was so weird. I have been pretty hard on WM lately and I'm starting to feel bad. I know it's hard to follow along with out photo's, but I just couldn't do it. It's one thing to pic mullet man, some large lady with a wale tale, or some old dude with plumber butt, but I couldn't pull off taking pictures of these hot chics.

Sure, some people are already thinking it, but they were actually pretty hot. They weren't trashy hot, hot for being in Wal Mart hot, or even would be hot if they cleaned up Hot. They were actually well dressed, attractive females. Was there a special coupon today? Was it preferred customer, bring in the only hot chic you know day?

I think it's too easy for people to creep Wal Mart and snap photo's of their normal outlandish patrons. I would like to see a site dedicated to the finer things in Wal Mart. Maybe it's just too rare. Maybe the Discovery Channel could document the search for them.........like they did for the Giant Squid.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Why were you there anyway?

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
I apologize for the dialogue, but I just saw 7-8 hot chics in a Wal Mart, and they weren't even together....in like a 10 minute time span....I felt the need to share. No pictures though.......
k3xk7a.jpg

I had to run into a Wal Mart over my lunch and couldn't believe my eyes. I started counting after the first few because it was so weird. I have been pretty hard on WM lately and I'm starting to feel bad. I know it's hard to follow along with out photo's, but I just couldn't do it. It's one thing to pic mullet man, some large lady with a wale tale, or some old dude with plumber butt, but I couldn't pull off taking pictures of these hot chics.

Sure, some people are already thinking it, but they were actually pretty hot. They weren't trashy hot, hot for being in Wal Mart hot, or even would be hot if they cleaned up Hot. They were actually well dressed, attractive females. Was there a special coupon today? Was it preferred customer, bring in the only hot chic you know day?

I think it's too easy for people to creep Wal Mart and snap photo's of their normal outlandish patrons. I would like to see a site dedicated to the finer things in Wal Mart. Maybe it's just too rare. Maybe the Discovery Channel could document the search for them.........like they did for the Giant Squid.

People of Walmart: a collection of all the creatures that grace us with their presence at Walmart, America's favorite store.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Hmm.. interesting.. I usually see the hot girls make their way to Target more often than Wal-Mart, at least in Ames.

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
Around my neck of the woods, the Irvington Wal-Mart and the Council Bluffs Wal-Mart are the epitome of class.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
That was indeed a rare scene, don't plan on that happening again.

linkshero

May 22, 2008
Ames
Why were you there anyway?

Yeah, I had to grab a few things, was driving by one and if I would have had to listen to one more Rome crony, I was going to ram by car into a street light. I know I could have just turned the station, but I did what I could........

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
Consider yourself blessed to see such a site. That only happens like every 75 years or so, you know, like Haley's Comet.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
linkshero, if you would have told me you saw a bigfoot riding a wooly mammoth down a glacier in Mexico I would have been more inclined to believe you. As it is, I have to assume you're hitting the sauce a little early today and you're beer goggling women at Wal-mart...nttawwt.:wink::smile:

Reactions: VeloClone

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
There are always hot chicks at the Super WalMart by my place in Lee's Summit, MO. Lots of ugly ones too but lots of hot women too.

I used to collect poker winnings from the MoneyGram at WalMart in Independence, MO..... standing in line with people who bank at Walmart and then walking out with hundreds in cash was a real treat. The people who use Walmart to bank are collectively the least attractive/worst smelling/shadiest looking people in the world.

linkshero

May 22, 2008
Ames
There are always hot chicks at the Super WalMart by my place in Lee's Summit, MO. Lots of ugly ones too but lots of hot women too.

I used to collect poker winnings from the MoneyGram at WalMart in Independence, MO..... standing in line with people who bank at Walmart and then walking out with hundreds in cash was a real treat. The people who use Walmart to bank are collectively the least attractive/worst smelling/shadiest looking people in the world.

Really, have you ever been into a Casey's?